Chapter 9

Hinata shoyo, a young man who used to be as bright as the sun. He tried and tried but he always ends up losing. A once happy lad, now a complete different person.
Let me introduce you to this young man. This is hinata shoyo. I am here to tell you the sorrowful past of this beloved sunshine. His existence was destined to be full of grief and losses and you might not know everything about this used to be "sun" but when he was a child, both of his parents who he loved dearly died because of a stupid incident that he blames upon himself. 

.
.
.

"Shoyo!! Come out!"
"Mom, just leave me alone please." he shouted
"please" small droplets begun to fall on the hard wood floor as his brown eyes begun to stream down tears. His mother stopped knocking and sighed, sitting against the other side of the door, she spoke "honey. If you need someone to talk to, mommy's always here, you know? I'm always gonna be here with you even at the darkest and saddest of times" 

Shoyo with wide teary eyes then replied, "Mom... "

"Am I not good enough?" shoyo stuttered

"Mom, I tried everything I could but what do I do now? Is it my fault?"

 when his mother heard him she couldn't open her mouth. She couldn't say a word. Her eyes grew wide as she heard her son talk. She was shocked, confused, and hurt. What happened to her son to make him like this? who told those mean words to her innocent, kind child? Her body grew cold as he continued.

"Mommy, Why was I brought upon this world?"

"Mommy, why did you give birth to such a useless child like me.."

"Mommy, why do I feel like dying?"

His mom couldn't take it any longer and cried her heart out, "my poor, poor, child. why do you ask such questions?" 

"It hurts me to know that I couldn't protect you, please don't say such a thing." she shouted and slams on the door hard multiple times till her hands bleed. 

"Don't say such a thing, you're not useless my precious child. You are not the one to blame for the sins that this foul world created. My lovely child, don't say such a thing, I'm willing to take my life for you" She choked out

"My child, My beloved Shoyo, don't say such a thing." She screams at the top of her lungs 

"I love you" She says fully giving up as her legs gave in and her hands bleeding. On the other side of the door, he was stoked, shocked. "I-I'm not the one to blame." he whispered "I'm not at fault" he squeezes his right arm "My mom loves me... she loves.. me?" Tears flow as he stood up. He hurriedly opened the door and with a small smile plastered on his face, he cried..

"Mom?"

Nothing. He saw nothing. No one answered him. He opened the door with such a smile but it quickly vanished as he asked the question again, "Mom?".. No answer

"Where are you?".. No answer. 

He looked everywhere. Down, up, side, everywhere! and yet he found nothing.

suddenly, he heard something. It was the news, The news was on the T.V. of which his dad forgot to close before they left.
"This is from Miami, live with Lina Mett" A lady spoke

"A car incident happened recently around 4:56 p.m. at xxx-xxx-xxx street . It is said that a couple 

 named, Hinata Riyu and Hinata Shouto was found on the scene. The man who drove the vehicle had a malfunction in the system, after driving off and committing a hit and run. The man who drove the vehicle was alive however the couple did not survive. The criminal's name was-" 

It felt like the whole world stopped.

His visions became blurry. He became deaf. He couldn't hear anything but the obnoxious words in his head. "it hurts" he says. 

He woke up from his imagination. His hallucination. His Nightmares. He gasps for air as he cry out loud "I don't want this anymore!" He suddenly shouts

"TAKE ME AWAY!" 

"I can no longer take this pain" He says. "Why must this happen to me?"

he slowly started to tear up more as he remembers his father's words.

/flashback/

"People change and people betray. That's how life is" His father gently says with a grin.

"But they promised" Shoyo replied with tears rolling down his cute chubby cheeks.

"My sweet adorable kid" He lifts shoyo up and places him on his lap. "I want you to know that, not every promises can be granted. People have a reason as to why they didn't fulfill their promise. You must not hold grudges for other people have troubles too. Understand them and their reasonings. You cant hold onto the past forever" He chuckles "make new memories and move forward. Stay strong shoyo! you can do this!" Little shoyo giggles as his dad hugs him tight, "Ok daddy!", he shouted.

.

"Dad?" shoyo stood up, reaching out as if he was trying to get something or someone. 

"Dad? what do I do now?" He asks

"Dad.. Why was I brought.. upon this world?..."

"Daddy, why did you and mom raise a stupid useless child like me?..."

"Daddy, why do I feel like dying?..."

He questioned, hoping to hear his father's answer. 

.

.

.

He sighs, tears lessening as he painfully smiles

"Why do I ask these questions?.. It's been 6 years... why did I remember?.. Why now of all times?"

"Mom. Dad. Natsu. I wanna be there with you.. Why did you leave me alone like this?"

"Would it be better to quit now?"

"I know you can hear me.. Please answer!"

"PLEASE ANSWER"

.

.

.

.

A/N

Hi guys, it's been so long! I hope you liked this new chapter. I know it's short and it has like only 1000 or less words including this a/n. I just wanna say that, I'm thinking of rewriting the book cause I cringe a lot when I read this and I also want to say that, Thank you for your support and thank you for waiting, and although I can't promise that I'll update very soon, I'll try my very best to finish this book and the others too. (I don't know if I'll continue my other stories though so sorry for my other followers. I'm planning to rewrite every story cause like I said, It was too cringe for me to read). I changed the next chapter because, I was thinking of like- this is hinata's imagination or dream in the plane TT, I am so sorry for changing it! Also, yay! I'm in 8th grade now and I got my test results for the first quarter- (English and Science) and I passed! Also I got into the officers in our club, which is a publishing club, literary and stuff.

Again, thank you for reading the book and thank you for waiting! (P.S. pls tell me if you see any wrong grammar, spelling, and punctuations, thank you!)

Goodbye my lovelies, 

-Lau