❥︎𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎?❥︎

It has almost been a month without hinata and karasuno is still the same. They already replaced Hinata with reijin completely forgetting the memories they made with him. They also went to a training camp with nekoma, fukudoroni, aoba johsai, and shiratorizawa, and ofcourse they also forgot about karasuno's number 10. They make it look like that reijin is the reason why they won the nationals (Forgot to mention that they won the nationals cause shiratorizawa and aoba johsai backed out because of an accident). All of the teams that are in the training camp asked why hinata wasnt there and ofcourse they explained what happened and the others looked discusted and angry when the story finished not because of hinata being kicked out of the team but

Hinata slapping a the new member because he was jealous. Reijin also told them that hinata said to him that he should stay away from them. And this made the guys pissed as frik. And started to comfort Reijin.
"don't follow what he says"
"we are here ok? We will never leave you"
"I can't believe that I thought of him as a friend"
"that jerk"

Timeskip (𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 31)
Everyone and I mean everyone replaced hinata.. Yay... they finally got rid of the useless, worthless, pathetic friend of there's. Hinata shouyo... A normal highschool student that became an emotionless, hopeless, and faithless guy. His eyes that shimers everyday has now become dead. His wonderful cheery smiles had now faded. His peronality and looks are broken. Everything about him changed. He wasn't fully happy in his childhood. His parents died at the age 10 and his younger sister is still a orphan. When he got kicked out of the team. He was ok wiht it because his sister is still with him but earlier today... his younger sister has passed away due to stage 4 cancer. He didnt know but his sister did. His sister gave the nurse a video recording and said give this to my ni-chan 5 minuets before she passed away.

"𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛?? 𝑂ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠, 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠... (𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠) 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑆ℎ𝑜-𝑁𝑖 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛,
ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟! 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡... 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒 4 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟... 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠... 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦... 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛! (𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑠, 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠) 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑖 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑖-𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛... 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟... 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢...𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒. (𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑤𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛) 𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑘??? 𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟...  (𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑢𝑝, 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎, 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑) 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑖-𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛!... 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢! (𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠) 𝐴𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑇𝑂𝑈 𝑁𝐼-𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁! 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝐴𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐴𝑅𝐴! (with one final smile she ends the video)"
...
with that the recording stopped... with hinata looking down. He then lifted his head smiling with clised eyes and tears falling in his eyes. "Sayonara Natsu" he says then opens his eyes still smiling and crying "I love you"

𝐀/𝐍
(𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥) 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬... 𝐮𝐦𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦... 𝐮𝐦𝐦... 𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠... 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐨-𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢... 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐮... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲! 𝐂𝐲𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

-🅻︎🅰︎🆄︎🆁︎🅰︎★