...𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠?...

"g-guys! Hi- Hinata S-slapped me in the f-face"

a certain brunette said having 'tears' in his eyes, everyone ofcourse stopped what they were doing and huddled up around him saying some stuff like
"Did he apologize?!?"
"Did he do it on purpose!?"
"Are you ok!?"
"Dont worry! We will just teach him a lesson!"
"Dont cry!!"
"If you want, if he hurts you again we can kick him out of the team!" Daichi said which suprised kiyoko, yachi, the couch and the manager. Reijin turned around and smirked the turned around again with fake tears and nodding "y-yes please... please kick him out now!!! I dont want to get hurt again!" He shouted still tears flowing in his eyes. Tobio and and kei walked forward, hugged him and have anger within their eyes aswell as the rest.

"He was annoying anyways.."

A familiar raven haired guy said and the other agreed "He's also to clingyand bubbly" Tanaka said "yeah... he doesnt even know how to play properly. It wouldn't make a difference when he leaves" Asahi said
(𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦!! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑜𝑜𝑐 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒!)
"mhm! Don't worry! We'll kick him out as soon as he gets in here!" And in que, Shouyo walked in and smiled "hi guys" he said "hinata! Hand over your jersey, and jecket now. We can't tolerate people who bully others just because they're jealous" Daichi said with cold eyes and the rest have anger written in there faces. Shouyo smiled put down his bag and got his jersey and jacket out. "Here" he said, then Daichi took it harshly. "May I ask a question before I leave?" Shouyo asks "I don't care but as soon as you say your question and we answer it you would leave immedietly and never comeback" Suga growled. "..."

"𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠?" 

Shouyo asks while having tears in his eyes looking at them but still smiling. Kiyoko and Yachi is in thhe corner black shades in their eyes and tears falling down. Mr. Takeda and Coach Ukai is there standing and didn't know what to do. Reijin there sitting on the ground looking at him having 'tears' in his eys. They replied...

"Yes. Now get out. You are no longer worthy to be a crow, you are a disgrace. And everyone in this country will know it."

Shouyo chuckled and said "very well then, farewell my dear 'friends' and farewell my paradise" gave them one last smile and walked away.

~❣︎.............................................................❣︎~

𝐀/𝐍:
𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑝... 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐! 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠... 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙  𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑗𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦! 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒!!! 𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

-Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎✔︎✌︎