☔︎☞︎︎︎𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬☜︎︎︎☔︎

*𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪, 𝕀 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕤, 𝕘𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕒𝕚"

Shouyo's Pov.
3 Days before I tranfer schools in america. It's hard for me to forget all thise bad times, I mean.. ofcourse it hurts but that's how life goes...
♛┈⛧┈┈•༶.............................༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
2 Days before I transfer schools, right now I'm in my uncle's private jet (sorry I wanna make him richy rich)
and we are almost close to america, maybe about 3 hours more and after that three hours of cruelty, I can finally sleep properly in uncle's house. I took out my phone and looked at my contacts and the first name I saw was...
'💞𝐌𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡💞'

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟. 𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩
"Do you need help with that kenma-san?"
Kenma looked up from his nintendo and saw reijin standing there "u-uh... n-not reall-" his phone begun to ring so he took it out and when he saw the name he immediately answered it "hello?" Kenma's eyes widen and Reijin stood there and looking at him confused "h-hey! Hi!" Kenma shouts with tears forming in his eyes which is rare considering his personality. Reijin was suprised and looked at kenma's phone and saw the contact name, when he saw the name he felt disgusted. The caller's contact name is '𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐲𝐨'. "S-shouyo! I-it's me kenma! W-why did you
call me?" He asked "U-uh sorry... i was just checking m-my contacts... there's nothing wrong.. so uh.. your probably b-busy.. sorry..." Hinata was about to hang up but kenma shouts "N-
D-dont hang up!" he implied "huh?"
"Dont hang up! I'm not busy at all-" Reijin looks at kenma who is blushing a little because of hinata, he got angry and jealous but smirked and shouted "Hey Ken ken!" Kenma looks up confuse to Reijin "Huh?" he asks "i-is that reijin?" Hinata asks "ken ken! Isn't that hinata??? Didn't you tell me that you regret talking or even being friends with him and like me better because I don't hurt people because of jealousy???" Reijin pouted and Kenma was there with shock eyes and tears falling down he's eyes "did you actually say that kenma?" Hinata asks in the call "I-I.." "He did! Nobody needs you! Because your mean!." Reijin stomps his foot and pouts again trying to act cute "N-no shou-shouyo, I- I can expla-" "it's ok kenma, you don't have to explain anything... I-I understand... I wont bother you anymore..." after that he hangs up and kenma was just there crying and trying to call hinata again "Shouyo?! Shouyo!?!? P-please answer me! I'M SORRY!! SHOUYO!??!?" no on answered his call but all he can hear is "Please try again, the number you have dialed is currently unavailable".
Kenma puts his phone in his pockets and covers his whole face with his hands, his dirty blond hair, covering his side face and small mumbles can be heard from him "Shouyo *sniff* I-I'm *sniff* s-sorry"... Reijin smirks and kneels infront of kenma who isn't paying attention but crying. "You don't need him"....

"You have me.."

𝙰/𝙽
oh gosh, I hate reijin. That is all thank you and uhmm I might post again later if I'm not lazy but thank you for reading and hopefully you like it! Thank you for my followers and readers and thank you aslo for giving me ideas! Arigatou!

𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
Kenma did say those mean words but he misses his bestfriend *ehem* ex-crush *ehem* so much, he wanted to talk to him again. So yeah.