꧁I wish it was all a dream꧂

⚠︎𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮, 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 (𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗧^𝗧)⚠︎

"Please wake up please wake up" hinata thought to himslef while smiling. He is currently in natsu's funeral looking at his dear sister's pale face. He saw his sister smiling with dry tears in her eyes. "Natsu...please tell me everything is fine... please tell me that this is just a dream... please... don't leave me natsu... please.. dont leave..." he said. At the end of the funeral. Hinata just stared at her sister's graveyard. And smiled "this isn't real. This isn't real... this is just a dream" he mumbles and smiles with wide teary eyes "Shouyo dear let's go..." his aunt said "This isnt real" he looks at his aunt and shouts "THIS ISN'T REAL!" "Sh-shouyo Im sorry but this isn't a dream" his aunt stuttered and looked at hinata with wide eyes "NO! NO! NO! THIS ISN'T REAL!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" he Punches his self and caused a nosebleed "Shouyo this isnt a dream! She's dead shouyo! SHE'S DEAD!" she kneeled down to his nephew and hugged him while shouyo is mumbling "t-this i-s-snt r-re-" shouuyo cried and stared at the ground for a while befire hugging his aunt back "Th-this isnt r-real, p-please... I d-don't w-wa-want to l-loose h-her..." he cried and hugged his aunt tighter "p-please.. w-wake m-me up... p-lease" "Im sorry shouyo but... this isnt real... I'm sorry" his aunt cried as they embrace eachother in there arms. "Why did you leave me natsu???" "I wish you gave me one last hug before you died... I wish This was all a dream... I wish your still here." He stopped his crying and seperated from his aunt and looked up the sky "Do you guys see me?... I miss you guys... I love you... Mom.. Dad... please take care of natsu..." he said and helped his aunt get up. After that they went to his aunt's car to drive them to her house and then... that is were hinata changes.

A/N
ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ!! I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ! Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ... ᴍʏ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴏʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴡᴇᴋᴋ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ! Tʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ! Bʏᴇ!! Wʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪssᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

-L͜͡a͜͡u͜͡r͜͡a͜͡❣︎