He's A Hero

Rebecca :day six without the doctor it's been so long but it only feels like yesterday he turned evil, but as we lost the doctor to evil now we lost layla to, Charlotte feel she alive but I know francesca and I know she do something we do not see coming.

What we did not know layla had a bit of time Lord gean in her body which meant francesca could turn her into a evil time Lord which she did but not just time Lord DNA in her blood but mixed with human and staberlized she could be the most evil time Lord and human ever made this is bad but it can only get worse right.

This is the story of how she got the gean and how Rebecca tampered with it to make her lose her mind when she remembered who she really was.

In the forest near camerlot stood a building surrounded by trees and wildlife the outside of the building was whitw and red and a sign on the top read

"scorpion hospital"

As you walk in the hall was full of corridor leading to different places with hospital beds on each side of the hall way, as you walk down the hall a small little waiting room stood in the corner of the hospital.

A woman with blue hair wearing shorts and top was sitting and waiting to see her daughter who was in hospital as she fainted two days ago she was worried sick of course and she hoped she be OK to come home but the state she was in she knew that might not be possible.

As she waited a doctor came towards her and said on the chair next to her with a sad look on his face

"I'm sorry layla has something in her blood we don't know what it is I'm really sorry it's best you take her home she better again but if she faints call us ok"

"OK thank you for your help come on layla least go home"

Said the women while holding layla hand she smiled up at her mum she did not know what was in her blood but what ever it was she could feel it and it felt powerful.

As they walked along they sae a house in the distance and thought it might be good to stay in till the storm blew over as it was cloudy in the sky

"come on least see if we can stay over there for a bit come on"

Said the mother while helping layla get up the rock that where surrounding the house like protecting it from danger, as they walked to the door Rebecca opens it and said while looking at them she could feel the power in layla and she knew she could use it for evil.

But how she thought and then she had a idea a very evil one at that

"hello can I help you"

"yes sorry to disturb you but the storm coming in and we need a place to stay can you help us "

Said the other while pleading to morgana hoping she let them in she smiled and opens the door and let them rest as she gave rd her stuff ready to make evil.

As they fell asleep Rebecca make a position and put it in layla mouth and started to do a chant and the hole of layla body glowed like a gem in a stone she stood back and let the power do it work and went to bed herself.

The next day and layla was already up and dressed and eating breakfast when her mum woke up she smiled and said while kissing her on the head glad to see she was OK after what she been told

"you OK my love you seam better today"

"Rebecca cures me I thanked her when I woke up I feel so much better "

Said francesca while smiling at Rebecca who winked at her layla mum shakes Rebecca hand and they headed to their home to get their life back to normal but what she did not notice was that the time Lord dna was still in her body and it was a matter of time before it could e used for evil unfortunately it was.

As the light clears back on the dalek ship present time layla was still in the chair and she had not seen the doctor since their last encounter she was worried she hoped he was not dead.

But knowing francesca he probably was as she tried to get out she noticed a wire in her arm she was surprised to see it there but then her mind started to get evil and she started to laugh the straps opens and she fell to the floor as hard as a rock.

The door opens and two dalek puppet with francesca and the doctor came in a helped her up francesca said while rubbing her hands with happiness and evil

"half human half Time Lord my masterpease our hope for wining the war hahaha".