Chapter 32 - Hermione's POV

My brain clouded with pain as I dragged the dagger against my skin unwillingly.

I wanted to reach out for Draco, but the curse wouldn't allow it. It was like a wall had been built and I couldn't find away around it.

It had gotten to the point where I would flinch when he touched me because of the cuts that lined my body.

It had started 3 weeks ago, and I had regretted going shopping since that day.

~3 weeks ago~

I needed to figure out what I would get Draco for his birthday. I only had 11 days until the day and I still hadn't gotten anything.

I had other things planned for him but still no gift.

That needed to change today.

I flirted with him back and forth through text as I browsed store after store looking for the perfect gift.

I was looking at my phone as I walked down an empty street, when I was suddenly surrounded by darkness.

I felt something poking me in the neck and heard a voice, "If you even think about screaming or reaching out through that little bond of yours, I'll make sure to kill him first."

I tried to place the voice but couldn't.

I was spun around and thrown against a wall.

My head smacked the cement of the building and my vision blurred as I slid down the wall.

"Imperio" I heard someone say.

My body went cold and I felt my bond with Draco weaken.

"Your little ferret shouldn't have interrupted us at the Halloween Ball 'Mione. Now, it's going to be worse. You see… I've been watching you. I know all about your bond with Malfoy, but I also know how to weaken it. Now, get up" the voice told me. It finally dawned on me who it was.

I tried to fight the curse but felt myself getting up off the floor.

"Good girl. Now, give me your left arm and stay quiet" he told me.

I felt my body betray me and lift my arm.

Ron grabbed my arm roughly, "I've since learned that you have this obsession with cutting yourself. Well guess that's lucky. You see this dagger?"

He waved a dagger in my face, "This baby is about to be your dream come true."

I felt the dagger break the skin of my 'mudblood' scar and felt as Ron cut into me, letter by letter.

Tears flowed down my face as he mutilated my arm once again.

"Take off your clothes and lay down on the floor" he told me once he was done cutting me.

Once again I tried to fight but felt my body betray me and begin undressing.

I laid on the rough, dirty floor and waited for my next instructions.

"Open your legs baby. You know where this is going. I told you at the ball what I wanted" he told me, his voice laced with venom.

I complied and opened my legs. I kept trying to break through the wall and reach out to Draco but I couldn't.

I felt something at my entrance, "I like this version of you. Doesn't talk. Gives her pussy willingly. I should have thought of this a long time ago. It's like I have my own, personal sex slave."

He sank into me with a quick snap of his hips. I felt my insides burn in pain as he fucked me mercilessly.

He slapped my face, "Tell me you like it Hermione. Tell me you love it. Tell me you love it when I fuck you like this" he commanded.