22. Unwanted Guest

Demi POV

Demi POV

I am 33 weeks pregnant and Macayla, Chloe and Robin told me I could be due any time now because with twins or multiples you deliver early and I'm so over this pregnancy right now, don't get me wrong I've loved every second of it considering I thought I would never be able to have children but I've got to a point where I'm so big and so uncomfortable I'm hardly sleeping.

I've been having some nightmares since getting home but I'm doing okay surprisingly, to take up my time I've been planning our wedding, I'm thinking a boat wedding considering we both love the water and beach and I feel like I will be closer to my dad. I haven't told anyone but I kind of want to just go off somewhere with Rocco and get married privately so I don't have the hassle of planning everything.

If I did that though my family and Rocco family would murder us, I'm sat downstairs looking through wedding dress books when I hear footsteps, I already know it's Ocean because my mum is at work, so is Rocco and my grandparents have gone out for the day. I turn my head and smile when I see her standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Demi – Are you okay?

Ocean – Yeah.

Demi - What's wrong? I can tell your worried.

Ocean – Can we talk about umm...relationships and stuff.

I smile at her and pat the sofa and she comes over and sits next to me and my beautiful dog who I've now named Brownie, she jumps up on my lap and lays her head on my belly and I feel one of the twins kick and she licks my top.

Demi – Oi missy you've got my top wet.

Ocean laughs.

Demi – So what do you want to know?

Ocean – It's more of a thing I'm about to tell you and I hope you aren't disappointed in me.

I grab her hand and smile.