14. Home Sweet Home

Demi POV

Demi POV

We are just pulling up at home when there is a massive explosion, my mums car has gone up in flames, I look at everyone and they are all as shocked as me, Rocco pulls over and we see my grandad open the door and come out.

Walter – Did someone just bomb our car?

Rocco jumps out while Jamie and Ocean help me into my wheelchair and wheel me over to our house, thankfully the car was parked on the other side of the road.

Demi – No it was mum's car.

Walter – But why?

I look around because I already know this has Ryan written all over it, I look behind my grandad and see a note stuck to the door. Thankfully Robin picked Callum up from the airport so he doesn't have to witness this.

Demi - There's a note behind you grandad.

He turns around and grabs it and reads it and his face drops and then he looks at me.

Walter - It's nothing important!

Demi – Please just tell me.

I can tell he is hiding it from me but I need to know. He smiles and walks over and hugs me and hands me the note and it says..."this is only the beginning, next time it will be someone important to you"

I look at everyone and let out a breath.

Rocco – Are you okay?

Demi – No.

I pass him the note and he reads it and passes it around.

Ocean – Who would do this?

Demi – We all know who! Ryan of course this is a message, he wants me back and he will hurt everyone to get me.

Rocco – It might not be.

I look at him weirdly.

Demi – Then who?

Rocco – Well I wouldn't put it past Kirsty either considering she tried to trick me with the whole pregnancy thing. If she wants me back she will try anything to hurt you all.

Demi – Would she really stoop that low?

Rocco – I don't know it's possible, she was horrible to Callum and tried to control my life and I was surprised she just let me go when I left, she didn't put up a fight or anything, so maybe she has been planning something.

Heidi – It doesn't matter who it is, I've phoned the police and they are sending out a detective and policemen. Also he said don't go into the house because it could have a bomb on it too.