part 2. the accident

quick note! thank you for reading this! please share with your friends if you want to and i would LOVE to get some feedback on this :)
stay safe and take care! <3

Y/N POV:

your alarm went off just an hour after you fell asleep. you were nervous because you were starting on a new school, you barely knew anyone around.

you get up half asleep and goes to the kitchen you make your coffee, on your way you see a note from you mom.

"hi honey, i went to work early so i can be home before you and cook some dinner for you so you don't have to wait for me to get home, i hope you have a great day at school, i'm sorry i couldn't drive you today, lots of love mom"

you smiled as you read the note and got ready. while getting ready you listened to your favorite group. stray kids. your bias was Felix, he is also your childhood best friend.

you check the time, it's 7:45. you pack your stuff and leave for school.

-AT SCHOOL-

you walk through the hallway all terrified. you walk to your locker, but in front of your locker there's a big crowd, as if they were standing around someone. you manage to push yourself to your locker but there, there he is, the guy you saw at the store. he looks at you with big sparkling eyes.

"Y/N?!"

it's Felix, your best friend, you thought he never had time anymore so you moved on from him. you looked away and put your bag in the locker. you quickly ran away again but before you could even step a foot into the classroom he grabs your shoulder.

"y/n its me, felix.. i know i've been distant because of my carrier but please, y/n you're my best friend.." felix said with a voice that sound like he was hurting.

"felix i know who you are. i ran away because i thought you wouldn't have time for me now either, ever since you got famous i was just somebody that you used to know but just pushed away and out of your life." you said and teared up.

"i'm sorry! i never meant to make you feel like that. but my managers made it hard for me to talk with you!" he said with a cracking voice.

"i have to go before i'm late" you said and walked inside the classroom. you take a seat in the back.