Part 1. New Town Who This?

hey guys! it's me! the author, i just wanna apologize for not posting on any other stories, i forgot the concept of most of them so sorry if it ended in a cliffhanger! i'll do my best to finish this fanfic! thank you for the support tho! stay safe love y'all! 💕

Y/N POV:

"damn it, not again, a new town because mom can't find a place to stay because of creepy men, probably why i can't have a boyfriend." you thought as you walked besides your mom in the grocery store.

"Y/N can you go get the milk please?" your mom asked as she was looking at your favorite cereal.

"sure! i'll be right back" you said as you walked to the milk, on your way you saw these girls, they were pretty. a cute guy was standing next to them, you wanted to say hi and ask for his number but you didn't know if he was one of the girls boyfriend.

you stop for a moment to rethink what just happened and went through your head.

"Y/N did you get the milk?" your mom asked as she laid her hand on your shoulder.

"huh, oh yeah" you said and put the milk in the basket.

~20 minutes later~

you finally came home after almost 2 hours of grocery shopping with your mom.

you dumped on to your bed and stared at the ceiling. you started thinking about that guy. tall, blonde, cute and charming.

you heard knocking on your door which could only be your mom.

"sweetie i'm going out for a while, i'll be back around 3pm" your mom said all dressed up as if she was going to a party.

"alright, just text me if you need anything, bye ma!" you said and she walked out of your room.

finally, home alone, no one to bother, only the wind and the squeaky windows.

you turn to check your phone, it was a new post from your childhood best friend.
you haven't seen him in ages because of moving so much. all you wanted just for once is to see him for at least a month.