part 3. Hopeless

Felix POV:

why's won't he/she/they listen to me! i'm telling the truth, i wouldn't hurt him/her/them on purpose.

"felix cheer up y/n will talk to you when he/she/they feel ready. you did disappear all of a sudden. but be happy y/n still supported you, i honestly think he/she/they have the right to be mad at you" hyunjin said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"i know, but i thought y/n would be happy to see me. he/she/they would always jump into my arms and tell me how much he/she/they missed me, i would find it annoying but now i miss it." i said starting to tear up.

"bro it's okay y/n will do it again he/she/they just need to find a way to forgive you" hyunjin said and ruffled my hair.

"i hate when you do that, but you're right, i'll give y/n some time" i said and went to the kitchen to cook some food for me and hyunjin.

-a few hours later-

"i'm gonna head home, we have school tomorrow and my dad will kill me if i'm not home before 9pm. i'll see you tomorrow" hyunjin said and left.

i jumped on the couch and went to lie down, i took a deep breathe but before i could exhale the doorbell rang . i went to open the door and in the doorway i see y/n.
i open the door carefully.

y/n jumped into my arms crying.

"felix i'm so sorry! i shouldn't have gotten mad at you!" y/n said crying more than ever.

"y/n it's okay! i disappeared without warning you're allowed to be mad!" i said and hugged y/n tightly.