part 8. graduation

you were on your way in the car with your mom and felix. you were nervous, but felix was there to calm you down. you hated being in the spotlight. at the time you arrived everyone was seated.

"ma! we will go to the other students! i'll see you later" you hugged your mom and walked to the other students while holding felixs hand.

"felix!" the popular girl ashley called felix.

"what do you want ashley" he said as he took a step forward to stand infront of you.

"ew why are you with him/her/them, you should be with me." ashley said and grabbed his hand.

"ashley go away he doesn't want you. you're a huge brat and no one likes brats." you said and stared her dead in the eyes.

"babe it's okay really, i can handle this myself"

"awww, your little boyfriend/girlfriend/partner is standing up for you, that so cute" ashley kissed felix on the cheek and walked away.

-20 minutes later-

they finally started calling people up to get their grad papers. soon enough felix got called up.

"it's only gonna take a minute i promise, and i'll be standing ready to give you a hug when you're done up there" felix said and went up on stage.

"we would be happy to see kim y/n up here" your english teacher said and stood ready.

you walk up on stage, you grab the paper and say thank you. but while you do that you ask if you can say something. the teachers and principal of course said yes.

"hi. my name is kim y/n just a normal girl. i would get bullied everyday when i was younger, in high school i stopped getting bullied, my dear mother doesn't know about it, so ma i'm sorry for not saying anything. but the last year of high school i met this fantastic guy. he was my childhood best friend" you look at felix and see him wiping away tears. "at first i thought i'd never see him again after he joined stray kids. i was wrong, he changed me as a person, he was there for me when i needed him, he would never let me go anywhere alone. i'm lucky to call him my boyfriend. i would like to call felix up on stage.." felix runs up on stage to you. "felix thank you so so much for everything i don't deserve you. i know i'm distant sometimes but i love you with my whole heart" you hugged him and looked him in the eyes. before you could blink he kissed you.

"now that both me and y/n is up here i want to ask y/n something.. y/n we might only be 18 and 19, but when i say i wanna spend the rest of my life with you i mean it, so kim y/n.. will you be mine forever and marry me?" he looked at you with nothing but love in his eyes, he smiled bright and had tears falling down.

"of course i wanna marry you" you said as the tears streamed down your cheeks. he put the ring on your finger and stood up to hug you.

HI EVERYONE!! I hope you liked the ending!! if you want something similar to this or another "book" with this just tell me! you can contact me on my instagram: babyhellx