part 5. mom doesnt allow

from now on i will be posting monday wednesday and friday! so be prepared!

it's been 5 months since you and felix started talking again, but there was something bothering you. you felt more shy than usual around felix, you heart started beating faster around him.

"mom, i have to talk with you" you said as you blushed a bit.

"sure, what's up honey" your mom said and sat down next to you.

"i think i'm in love with felix.." you said and looked away from your mom.

"honey, you're a teenager, well 19, but still, you don't know what love is yet" she said and held your hand.

"mom i'm old enough to know what love is, you can't just tell me that because you are afraid of love after dad died." you went to your room. you missed your dad a lot. he died in a car accident with your brother.

you heard knocking on the front door. you slowly got up but before you could reach your rooms door felix ran in. he hugged you as if you haven't seen each other for a year.

"y/n!" he looked in to your eyes. "have you been crying?.." he rested his hand on your cheek.

"it's nothing don't worry" you rested your hand on his.

he held you close, he wouldn't let you go. you enjoyed the long hug. you loved that he knew you needed a hug.

"you miss your dad right?" he said with a calming voice.

"yea... i also my y/b/n.." you started crying even more.

felix played with your hair while hugging you to calm you down. you ended up falling asleep in his arms.

~1 hour later~

you and felix were both asleep on your bed. he was still holding you and you were still holding him.

hii! i'm sorry if you ever lost a parent or a sibling, i hope this didn't make you too sad and if it did i'm very sorry. they will always be with you and love you.