part 4. friends again

heyy! i hope you like the fanfic so far! i started working on it around 2am last night(10th of january 2021) anyway i hope you enjoy this part :)

A few days later~

Y/N POV:

you missed felix it's great having back.

"Y/N!" felix yelled and waved at you. you start running towards him.

"felix!" you jump into his arms. "i missed youuuu" you said and ruffled his hair.

FELIX POV:

he/she/they ruffled my hair, he/she/they had never done that before. why am i feeling this way. my heart skipped a beat. i can't be-

"wanna go for some lunch?" i said and smiled.

"of course!" he/she/they said and grabbed my hand.

i feel safe, loved and appreciated. i feel needed. i feel like he/she/they are my whole world. i can't be in love, y/n is my childhood best friend.

"felixxxxxxx!" i heard y/n say while waving his/hers/their hand in front of my face.

"huh- oh yeah" i said and blushed. i had zoned out and into my own thoughts.

"what's on your mind, you zoned out completely" y/n asked and looked at me all worried.

"oh uhm, nothing don't worry about it" i said and ruffled the back of my hair a bit.

Y/N POV:

you were sure he had some girl/guy/person on his mind. but you don't know who.

"felix, i have to go home, i have to make dinner since my mom is home late." you said and stood up.

"let me take you home so you're safe, i could also help you cook" felix said and stood up as well.

"aaa, thank you felix! what would i do without you" you said and smiled. you walked up to him and took his hand. they were sweaty but you didn't care. all you cared about was getting home.

hii i know this part is somewhat short but i don't know how to continue this part, hope you enjoyed it!