Chapter Six

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through my window. I smiled a little realizing that today is going to be a good day, so I hoped. I got up and turned on my iPod and it started playing Breakeven by The Script. I walked over to my closet picking out clothes for the day. Once I decided on an outfit I threw it on my bed and walked into the bathroom and took a shower. Once I did my shower routine I got out and dried off my body and wrapped it around my body and towel drying my hair to the best that I could. I then walked into my room and got dressed. As I was putting on my clothes I thought about the usual necklace I wore all the time and decided to switch it up a little. I grabbed the necklace I wanted to wear off of my night stand and gave myself one last look over before I decided I looked good and walked down the stairs putting a little pep in my step. I walked into the kitchen to see Aiden and Ethan sitting in the high chairs at the counter. 
        "Morning!" I called smiling at them both. They looked at each other and looked back at me.
        "Morning." they both said together. 
        "You're unusually chipper at eight o'clock in the morning." Ethan said smiling at me. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice out of it and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. 
        "I'm just in a good mood today." I shrugged. They both chuckled and I drank my orange juice. 
        "So, what are you plans for today miss chipper?" Ethan asked smirking. 
        "Nothing actually. I'm hanging out with Scott and Stiles later though." I explained. Aiden looked at me with raised eyebrows and Ethan was smiling. "What?" I asked them both.
        "Been hanging out with them a lot." Aiden said eating his cereal that I just now noticed he had in front of him. I shrugged and grabbed an apple.
        "They're nice guys. Plus I'm still trying to get Scott to trust me so I can start convincing him to join Deucalion." I said. They both made and 'oh' face and continued what they were doing. "What are you guys doing today?" I asked sitting on the counter. 
        "We were actually going to go out into town." Ethan said.
        "To go to the gym no doubt." I laughed.
        "Actually, yeah." Aiden said. I laughed and jumped off of the counter. 
        "Like you guys have to go to the gym. I mean come on now." I said finishing off my orange juice and washing my cup in the sink.
        "Yeah well we can't keep these bodies by sitting around now can we?" Aiden said standing from his spot. 
        "I guess not." I said shrugging. "But that means I'm stuck here." I pouted. They both laughed at me which made me crack a smile. 
        "Go hang out with Kali?" Ethan suggested. 
        "Can't. She's training with Ennis today." I said recalling to the conversation we had last night. 
        "What about Lydia? You two seem to get along." Aiden said. I looked at him giving him my best 'you're kidding me right' look. Aiden shrugged.
        "Lydia. Seriously?" I said shaking my head.
        "Yeah. Why not? You two can go shopping or something." Aiden said drinking some milk from the carton. 
        "I guess. But I don't have her number." I said. Aiden took out his phone and handed it to me. I took it from him and dialed Lydia's number. 
        "Hello?" she called from the other side of the phone line.
        "Hey Lydia, it's Ella." I said.
        "Ella, why are you using Aiden's phone?" she questioned.
        "I didn't have your number so Aiden gave me his phone so I could call you." I explained. I heard her say oh. "Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me. Allison can come too." I said hoping she would say yes. I really didn't want to stay in the house the whole time. 
        "Sure! I'll call Allison and we'll meet at mine in say 30 minutes?" she asked. I smiled and said sure and we said our byes and hung up. I handed Aiden back his phone.
        "Thanks." I said smiling at him.
        "No problem." he said walking into the next room followed by Ethan. I followed them both and they were about to leave.        
        "Hey can one of you give me a ride to Lydia's?" I questioned. Aiden motioned for me to follow him. I grabbed the extra helmet that the twins have considered mine now and followed the guys outside locking the door. I got outside to see that both of them were already on their bikes and I walked over to Aiden and jumped on the back of his bike and putting on my helmet. I put my arms around his waist as he started the bike and sped off towards Lydia's house. When I got thereAllison was just getting there as well. I hopped off and took off my helmet.
        "Thanks for the ride." I yelled over both, Aiden's and Ethan's bikes. He nodded and held out his hand. I gave him the helmet and he put it in a compartment on the bike. I gave both of them a hug and they sped off towards the gym. I walked up to the door meeting Allison at it.
        "Hey Allison." I said smiling at her. She smiled at me.
        "Hey Ella." she said. She knocked on the door and Lydia appeared. 
        "Hey guys." she said walking out of her house and towards Allison's car. Allison and I followed and we all got into Allison's car and we went to the mall. We went to Forever 21 and I got a really pretty dress. Lydia got a couple things and so did Allison. We all went to the food court to take a break from shopping and ate lunch. 
        "So, Ella." Lydia said sitting down across from me.
        "So, Lydia." I mocked opening my container from Panda Express.
        "Tell me. What do you know about Aiden?" she asked. I almost choked on my drink and looked up at her.
        "What do you want to know?" I questioned. She smiled and opened her sub from subway.
        "Have you ever dated him?" she asked. I started busting out laughing and put my hand over my mouth.
        "Me and Aiden? No." I laughed again. She smiled and took a bite of her sandwich. "He's more like a brother." I said. "So is Ethan." I explained. She nodded and continued eating. The fact that I'm playing Ethan and Aiden made my stomach lurch and my heart scream, in a bad way. I want to tell them, but I can't. I can't ruin this. I have a plan of my own, I just hope it doesn't back fire.
        "Ella!" someone yelled at me. I snapped my head up at Lydia and Allison who yelled my name.
        "Sorry, what?" I said. They both looked at each other and then back to me.
        "We were asking you if you liked anyone." Lydia said smiling and sitting back in her chair. I smiled to myself seeing Derek pop into my head. But my smile faded when I thought about my plan. 
        "I'm taking that as a yes, but then again its someone you can't have right?" Lydia said taking a drink. All I could do was nod and poked at my food in front of me. "Well, who is it?" Lydia interrogated. 
        "Derek Hale." I said looking at both of them. Their mouths dropped and I looked down.
        "Derek." Allison questioned. I nodded and looked up.
        "I don't know. There's just something about Derek that seems familiar. And not to mention he's gorgeous." I said smiling at them. They both exchanged glances and looked back at me. 
        "Okay, well let's head out. I'm tired of shopping." Allison said standing up. I followed in pursuit and followed them both outside.
        "Hey Allison, could you drop me off at Derek's?" I asked. She looked back at me and nodded. I smiled at her and sat back. The car ride was awkwardly silent. We rolled up to the building Derek lived in and I got out.
        "Thanks for the ride. I'll talk to you guys later." I said waving at them. They waved back and I walked up to Derek's loft. When I got there everyone was already there. "Sorry I'm late." I said throwing my bag over on the couch.
        "Not to worry. We're just now starting." Peter said. I nodded and walked over to the table and stood across from Derek, Scott, and Stiles while Peter was over sitting on the spiral staircase. Stiles started explaining how robbers got into the bank suggesting that's how Derek gets in. 
        "But we'd need a drill." he explained.
        "I got it." Derek said. Stiles looked at him like he's stupid.
        "What are you going to do Derek? Punch through the wall?" he questioned.
        "Yes Stiles, I am going to punch through the wall." he said a little sarcastic but being serious at the same time. 
        "Oh yeah tough guy? Put your fist up. Come on show me that fist tough guy. Okay you see this? That's about three inches..." Stiles was cut off by Derek punching his hand. I couldn't help but chuckle. "He can do it." Stiles said coming back to the table holding his hand. 
        Derek and Scott left to go to the bank while I stayed behind with Stiles and Peter. I was laying back on Derek's bed trying to calm myself down hoping they don't get killed.
        "Ugh I hate this! I wish I could do something." Stiles said. I stood up and walked over to Stiles and put a hand on his shoulder calming him down. 
        "What are the walls made out of?" Peter asked.
        "Um, brick?" Stiles asked.
        "No, no the vault. What's it made out of?" he questioned we all walked over to the table and looked through the blueprints.
        "It's made of Hecatolite." I said looking up at Peter in pure terror. Peter's face dropped and looked to Stiles.
        "Get Scott on the phone now!" he said. Stiles did what he said and called Scott.
        "This isn't a good time right now Stiles." Scott called through the phone.
        "Scott listen, the walls are made of Hectolite." I said. 
        "They haven't felt the full moon in three months. They'll be stronger, faster, more blood thirsty." Peter explained. All of a sudden we heard growling in the back ground.
        "Scott? Scott!" Stiles called through the phone but no answer.