Prologue

In Phoenix, Arizona lives a power, but unique girl named Hazel. She is terrified that she might hurt someone or worse her family as she sometimes can't control her magic. She has done her best to never show it to her sister, no matter how much she wanted to. "Hazel, it's time to go." Renee tells her.

"Okay."

Renee sighed as she hugged her special daughter. "I will be right here when ever you need me." She said. "I love you."

"I love you, mom." Hazel replies as she hugged her mother one last time before getting in Phil's car and heading off towards the airport.
~~~
In Forks, Washington, Hazel was glad to finally get off the plane after a long day. She saw her dad and smiled. "Dad!" She replies as she ran towards him. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He replies. "Let's get your things and get you home."

Hazel smiled as her father knew her best. She grabbed her bags and followed Charlie out to his cruiser. She didn't mind as long as she could get home. "Dad, I might fall asleep."

"That's fine, honey." He tells her as he pulled out. "You had a long flight so don't worry. You can sleep."

Hazel nodded as she fell asleep. In her dreams, she was seeing the same blonde she has been seeing since she reached 15. Who are you? She thought as the dream wasn't making much since to her.

She never knew that her first day will be the day her life changes when she meets Jasper Hale.