Four

Jasper read through all his books to find one about witches. The more he read the more he understood. "My mates a witch."

"A unique one at that." Kenzie says as she hugged him. "At least we know what she is and how we can help her."

"She can't be helped unless her mate helps her." He reads as he looks at his friend and sister. "I'm the only help she's got till she lets others in to help her."

"Does the Swans have a witch bloodline?"

"No." Jasper says. "But what I have read, a very few people have been born with magic and no bloodline. Makes them special."

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"Get to know Hazel Swan."
~~~
The next day, Hazel sat on the hood of her car reading when she felt a presence. Looking up, there stood Jasper. "What are you doing over here?" She asked.

"I want to know you, Hazel. I find you interesting."

Kenzie stopped seeing Jasper and Hazel talking. Whatever he said had the witch blushing. Hazel nodded as she took Jasper's hand causing sparks. She looked at Jasper and smiled. "Do you really want to know me?"

"Yes because I'm hoping that you will agree to going on a date with me."

Hazel smiled as she nodded. "Okay." She tells him. "Let's get today over with and afterwards hang out. See what we can find out in a day."

"Sounds like a plan."

Kenzie grabbed her brother as Hazel continued to walk. "What happened?"

"I told her I want to know her before taking her on a date." He tells her. "I don't care what any of you say because I need to help her. She needs my help even if she doesn't see it." Jasper looked to see Hazel watching them. "She's waiting for me. Now if you don't mind..."

Kenzie let him walk away as Alice put her arms around her. Edward, Emmett, and Rosalie watched Jasper and Hazel walk in. They knew she wasn't human, but they wondered what Jasper had planned. More so Edward and Rosalie. Alice wanted to know her best friend's mate, but she was going to let things work the way she saw it in her vision.

Hazel Swan is the reason Jasper feels stronger. "I think Jasper is doing the right thing." She said. "Just like in my vision. He is just following he's instincts."

"Why?" Rosalie asked.

"He knows she's afraid of her magic. He wants to help her as she will help him later on. Once they get to know each other, those two won't be able to leave each other's side." She tells them. "It's not out of fear, it's..."

"Out of love?" Emmett guessed.

"That, but it's the fact they help one another out."

"They feel stronger when they're together." Edward says. "I guess we have to watch them."

They all walked inside. At Hazel's locker, they saw Jasper leaning against the one beside her's talking. Hazel laughed at some joke he said, but they couldn't quiet hear them as there were too many students in the hall. Some talking about Jasper and Hazel, but some just minding their own business. "So, we can eat together at lunch, hang out by the lockers before class..."

Jasper nodded as he liked that plan. He was going to know Hazel now and ignore those who opposes.

Sorry it's short. Didn't know what else to add. Enjoy!