Eleven

Filler chapter
Hazel has been dreaming a lot about her and Jasper completing their bond, but at the same time, she didn't know how he would feel about that so she has been keeping her mouth shut. Walking to her closet, Hazel kept thinking about Jasper, not knowing he was behind her. When she turned around with her clothes in her hand, she went to scream out, but Jasper quickly covered her mouth. "Shh...your dad and sister are asleep."

Moving his hand, Hazel looked at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." He tells her as he moved some of her hair. "Something has been on my mind since we confessed our feelings, but there is something more that needs to be discussed."

Hazel didn't say a word as she kissed him. Jasper walked her back against her closet wall. Breaking apart, the two shared a look. "Jasper.."

"I'm afraid that I will hurt you." He says as he leaned in and kissed her neck. "Yet, I can't stop."

Hazel bit his shoulder trying her best not to moan too loud. "I don't care." She tells him as she looked at him. "I just want you."

Jasper kissed her again as he raised the shirt she had on over her head. He looked at the love of his life before picking her up and carrying her to her bed. Looking at the door, the two noticed it was locked before focusing on the task they just started. Hazel closed her eyes as Jasper moved down kissing her stomach. Hazel knew in that moment, they may have a problem.
~~~
Waking up, Hazel looked at Jasper who was reading one of her spell books. "Anything interesting."

"Besides Bella knocking on your door to wake you up, but she's done left." He tells her as he kissed her head. "That was amazing."

"It was." She tells him. "Should we go to school?"

As much as Jasper didn't want to go, he didn't want Hazel getting into trouble and no one knows he is there. Kissing her head, Hazel looked at him. "Get dressed. We'll go so no one won't say a word."

"I love you."

"I love you."