Twelve

Waking up, Hazel smiled as she was ready for the day. She gets to be with Jasper and he will keep her away from Bella, who has been asking about Edward. Speaking of, last night hasn't left her mind. Biting her lip, Hazel walked to her closet thinking about Jasper. Just the feeling he gave.

A knock on her door had her lying down and acting as if she never woke up.

The door opened revealing Bella who went to ask her about the Cullens, but seeing her still asleep, Bella walked away. Hazel raised up and knew that Bella was more suspicious now. Especially after Edward left. Getting out of bed, Hazel walked over, but stopped as she saw something out the corner of her eye. She walked to her window to find Jasper waiting for her outside.

Hazel walked to her desk and grabbed her phone. Dialing his number, she waited for him to pick up. Which he did. "Yes, darling."

"Why are you here?" She asked. "Daddy is still home...."

"It's time for me to meet him."

Hazel couldn't believe this. He really wants to meet her dad. "Let me get ready and I'll be right there.'

Hanging the phone up, Hazel grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed.
~~~
Walking downstairs, she saw her dad talking to Jasper. Bella looked at her sister who was blushing causing her to laugh as Hazel shut the door and locked it. "Daddy..."

"He done introduced himself and said that Kenzie is wanting you to come over."

Hazel looked to see a text message from the girl herself. "I never saw that." She says smiling. "I'll see what she wants to do..."

"Alice wants to take you shopping and Kenzie hopes to spend time with you along with Rosalie."

The word shopping had Hazel looking horrified by that. Bella laughed as she got in her truck. "She doesn't like shopping let alone being around people." Charlie tells him. "Hazel may have allowed you all to be around her, but the idea was never Hazel."

"Shopping? I don't like shopping. That's for girls who like to spend money too much." She tells him. "Well, that's what I think."

Jasper shook his head. "You are stubborn, darling, but we can talk about that on the way to school."

Nodding, Hazel hugged her dad before walking over to the car. Shopping. I don't like shopping at all. Most people talk about the money they were given to shop. "Hazel?"

"Hmm."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to go shopping." She says as she realized that they had left the house.

Jasper took her hand in hers. "I'll have Kenzie talk to her. I'm not forcing you to go shopping or anything like that." He tells her. "Don't worry. Rosalie will make sure that Alice and Kenzie won't drive you mad."

Looking at him, Hazel leaned over and kissed his cheek. Jasper looked at her before looking at the road. If only they didn't want to spend time with her then I can have her.
~~~
School day wasn't bad at all. Hazel was shocked to see Edward back, but she was going to ignore him and focus on Jasper. She watched Bella walked with Edward till something happened. Walking over to her sister, Hazel hugged her. "Edward is a dick and nothing you do will change that. Jasper told me his has been like that all their lives. Why? No one knows."

Bella sighed. "At least we never were like that."

"Find someone better."

Bella looked at Hazel as she walked over to Jasper. Seeing him kiss her head, had Bella thinking that Edward will change one way or another.

"She's curious about him. Even though I told her to find someone better, she's not going to listen because Edward gave her the satisfaction of staring at her and she liked that." She tells him as they started walking together. "Jasper, I don't like how things are going."

"Darling..."

The sound of a vehicle losing control had them looking to see Tyler's van. Hazel watched as Edward blocked the van. Seeing her sister was okay, Hazel knew. "I'll see you tonight." She tells him.

"Yeah. There's going to be a meeting."

"Let me know if I need to cast a spell on them."

"I will, darling." He says kissing her. "I love you."

"I love you." She tells him as she went to her sister's truck as she was taken to the hospital. Getting in, Hazel headed home to do some homework and hopes nothing happens.

Jasper watched her leave and looked at the rest. "I will kill you if something happens." Jasper tells Edward. "You just brought danger into our family. Hazel was close to using her magic. So think fast before she kills you or myself."

Watching Jasper get in his car, he left hurt as he couldn't be with Hazel tonight. They had things planned out, but now, it's ruined everything for today. He backed out and drove off to wait for Carlisle. "Nice going ass." Kenzie stated as Alice held her. "I will make sure you live in hell."

"Come in, baby, let's go home and hunt."

Edward knew he messed up and now, he has to deal with a very very nosy human named Bella Swan.