Two

The next day, Hazel arrived at school and smiles as she was in a better mood. She never noticed Jasper missing, but she could careless with how he acted yesterday. She has much more on her mind. Her magic.

The Cullens looked at one another shocked that Hazel Swan refused to give them the a glance. Edward tried to read her mind once again, but nothing. "I still can't figure out what she's thinking."

Kenzie held Alice close and looked at her. "You saw something, baby?"

"Yeah." Alice tells her. "You're going to like what she is."

"She's not human?" Rosalie asked.

"She's special."

They all looked back at Hazel and started to think what she is. Jasper will need to know that his mate is not an ordinary human. This is something that they can't seem to understand is that there is something in this world that isn't a cold one.
~~~
Hazel Swan walked into the forest and smiled as she found a spot. She released her mist, purple mist. She felt relaxed and free. Relaxed that she didn't have someone pissing her off and free as she could let her magic go freely.

Charlie walked inside to see a note on the fridge and smiled. She just went for a walk and to relax. That's all Hazel needs is to relax and get some time to herself. The phone started to ring making him answer it. "Hello?" He heard Renee and smiled. "She went for a walk. All she needs is to relax and avoid people who make her mad. I'll have her call you later."

Hazel walked back in smiling as she sat down. "Was that mom?"

"Yeah. She's worried about you."

"I'm fine just slightly in pain. I'm going to run myself a hot bath and relax."

"Of course and I'll have a game for us ready by the time you get out."

Hazel nodded as she went upstairs and started to run a hot bath. She grabbed her chest and sighed as she manage not cared about Jasper's disappearance, but she thinks him being gone was the reason for her pain. "Come back, Jasper." She mumbled as she stripped out of her clothes and got in.
~~~
Jasper felt the pain and heard Hazel's voice in his head. "Come back, Jasper." Jasper did just that. He left Alaska for Forks to be end the pain.