Fourteen

The day of the field trip, Hazel was thinking about what she can do with Jasper after school. Just so she can ignore her sister's questions. Jasper arrived to pick her up and saw her walking out of the house. "Hello, darling." She looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just trying to think of something the two of us should do so I won't be found." She tells him causing him to understand. "So let's plan something."

Jasper kissed her head. "We can plan a weekend away. Just you and I." He tells her. "Let's get on the bus."

Alice and Kenzie looked at Edward as he was confused. Hazel and Jasper seem to be closed off from everyone. Like they don't want to be bothered. "Somethings bothering them."

"Yeah. You and Bella." Kenzie tells him. "You two have caused nothing but issues. Either Bella is asking questions or you are jeopardizing everything because you are giving her hints."

Hazel and Jasper looked out the window to see Kenzie walking away and they knew. She was pissed. Sharing a look, they knew. They were not getting involved.
~~~
Looking around, Jasper kept Hazel close to him and kissed her head causing her to smile. She pointed at a flower with a smile. "You know, Shelia told me that you could be a very special. Some families don't have to have a blood line. I mean I see your father in you and a little of your mother." He tells her. "So we know for a fact that you aren't adopted, but you are very unique. A unique Swan that your family don't know much about. That's why you came here, in hopes things would change, but you met me."

"The person who understood me as his gift can make him lose control in a split second." She tells him. "We are each other's support and we will continue to be that."

Jasper smiled as he kissed her head. "How about we go somewhere this weekend? Where it can be the two of us?"

Smiling, Hazel nodded. "Sure." She tells him. "Anywhere where it can be the two of us and far away from the situation that is happening behind us."

Jasper looked to see Bella and Edward talking. He knew right there that what he was seeing as a bad idea. Bella will know soon and that is a bad thing.
~~~
Later that night,Hazel stood in the kitchen fixing some food as Bella came down stairs. "Why is Edward so..."

"Bipolar?" Hazel finished. "Bella, maybe you are rest time on that stubborn head. You should know by now that no matter what you try, he will always have an attitude. Yes, I've been watching. Yes, I have seen how you two are. Yes, I know he is different the next day, but he will always have these mood swings."

"I thought..."

"I've been with Jasper almost a year now and I've seen how he is. He gets jealous because his siblings have someone and then when you finally come, he acts like this." She tells him. "Give him time and see if things change because I would hate to hex me a certain broody man."

Bella nodded as she decided to call their mom. "Call mom. She wants to speak to you and you have to tell her about Jasper. She wants to know everything."

"Bella!" She cried out as her sister ran off. "I'm going to strangle her one day...."