Realization

What is wrong with me? Why was I suddenly jealous of Claire and wanting to kill her on the spot? It's Draco Malfoy for merlins sake. One of the cruelest person alive. There's no way, there's ever going to be an 'us'. I shook my head as I walked down to the great hall as dinner was being served.
At least this would give me time to talk to Katie as she shares a common room with Draco.

"Bella, over here!" Ron called out as he waved his drumstick back and forth. I chuckled at the sight as I made my way down to the Gryffindor table, taking a seat between Fred and George. I studied their ever move before speaking to spark out a difference between them.

"Ron chill out before you choke again." Hermione exclaimed in annoyance as she watched her boyfriend slobber down the food that's infront of him.

"Hey Ron, wanna have a competition?" I suggested feeling a smirk planting on my face.

"Whatcha have in mind, Davis?" Ron asked as he raised one eyebrow.

"Whoever finishes this whole plate of chicken wings, wins and has to embarrass the loser." I chuckled. "Hermione, mind timing us?" I asked as I raised a wing.

Hermione nodded in agreement as she started a timer on her watch. "Alright, on three. One, two, three!" She announced. The minute she yelled three, Ron and I slobbered down the chicken wings like there was no tomorrow. I watched him as he was about to choke on one as I was eating two wings at the same time, switching off too pace myself. To my left, I could hear Fred cheering me on.

"Done!" I screamed as I slammed down the last chicken wing on my plate. I gave the twins a high five as I felt every eye on me in confusion. I blush as I got up from the table. Making my way down, my eyes met his. The grey cold eyes shot back up at me. I quickly looked down and walked away.

~~~
I walked to the Slytherin common room and mumbled the password. I made sure no one was around when I went in. I needed to see Katie and to see if she was okay. Shivers went down my spine as I walked into their common room. I quickly ran into her dorm and I knocked on her door.

"Hey Katie, it's me open up." I whispered loud enough for her to hear me. I heard some footsteps so I backed away as she unlocked the door.

She ran into me with open arms. I hugged her tightly as we were never apart. We always shared a bedroom together, so this sudden separation, was driving us crazy. We both didn't say anything as we hugged because we were both thinking the same thing. 

I saw Draco from the corner of my eye as he walked towards us. He didn't say anything which was out of character of him since he would make fun of the two of us for being attached. 

"I missed you". I said as I kissed her forehead. I observed her room, as I saw that she claimed the bed closest to the window and a small blonde girl sitting on the bed next to hers. 

"Whos this?" The small girl asked Kaite in confusion.  Kaite backed away slowly from the hug and turned to the girl. 

She giggled before replying. "This is my older sister Isabella, or Bella, shes a Gryffindor." She announced. The little girls eyes widen once Kaite exclaimed i was in gryffindor. 

"Hi" I said flatly. 

"Hi, i'm Maddie." Maddie beamed. She walked up next to Kaite. With that Draco came by next to us and looked at me.

"Since you're here already, want me to call the others and we can work on the project?" He asked never breaking eye contact. I almost forgot about the project.

"Oh um sure." I wasnt planning on staying here for long, but might as well. 

Draco nods as he went and looked for the others. He came back within five minutes with Blaise on his right side and Claire on his left. I kept looking at Claire and jealousy overpowered me again. 

"Right well, wanna work in the common room?" I asked looking at Draco.

"Sure." He said simply. I looked at my sister and gave her a tight hug before walking down with them. Off the bat, the hufflepuff was making moves on Draco. I hated that, I found myself slowly getting closer to Draco.

"I've already set everything up so we don't need to get anything." Blaise said as he sat down. I sat down next to Draco as Claire sat next to Blaise. I felt Draco's hand up my back and shivers ran down my spine. I leaned on Draco as a sign that i'm okay with it and he let out a smirk. 

"Right, so we all know what chapter we got to work on?" Claire asked looking at me and I unkowingly grabbed draco's hand. He looked at me confused then back at Claire and didn't resist. 

I nod as I opened my book. "I'm going to get some water, i'll be back." I announced as I got up. Within five minutes I felt Dracos presence 

"What was that Davis?" He asked with a smirk. I knew I wasn't going to get away with it so why keep up the act?

I let out a sigh before I changed everything. " I like you Draco.. seeing that hufflepuff making eyes at you, made me-" I was cut off with Draco pressing his lips against mine. What am I doing? I didn't think, I smiled into the kiss as I felt his hand traveled around my body. I never want this moment to end. 

"What's taking you guys so long?" Claire yelled and we backed away slowly never breaking eye contact as we smiled. He grabbed my hand as we walked back.

"Draco?" I asked as I stopped walking. He looked at me. 

"Yes Bella?" He asked

"What's going to happen now?" I replied nervously. I knew my dad and his dad were good friends, since they worked for the same guy, so I hopped his father won't hate the idea so much.

He hesitated before responding, which made me even more nervous. "Well we already know our feelings, so we play with them, see where it takes us." He shrugged. I smiled at his response.