And so I've Heard. (2)

And so I've heard.

After the ceremony, I let the Weasley twins know I was okay. I made my way down to the Slytherin table to find my sister and Malfoy talking.

"Malfoy, Davis." I stated. I saw the slight fear in my sisters eyes. I didn't know if I should comfort her and tell her everything is okay and how she is nothing like dad, or be mad at her for the rest of the night.

"Can I have a word with my sister?" I asked as I grabbed her arm.

"Sure but she's mine for the rest of the night." Malfoy laughed. I lead Katie out of the Great hall and down to the hallway.

"I'm so sorry Bella. Please don't tell mom." Katie cried. " I don't want to be like dad... and Draco kind of scares me." I pulled her into a tight hug and allowed her to cry. I knew she wasn't cut out for it, but the decision was final.

"Everything will be fine. Knowing mom, she will find out eventually but I promise it won't be from me. We will still see each other free periods so I will make sure Malfoy won't rub off on you." I said protectively. By now dinner is over and everyone is heading to their houses.

I saw Draco around the corner with a grin on his face. I looked down on Katie and broke free from the hug.

"Be good, and dont let them overpower you." I whispered to her as Draco showed up. I hate how Malfoy is going to be mentoring my sister, but I can not deny the fact that he looks good. His skin is glowing under the moonlight and his platinum blonde hair is swiped back. His cheekbones got a little sharper and his posture was straight, making him look superior. I didn't know what came over me. Why was I suddenly seeing Draco in another way? My thoughts quickly wiped away as soon as Ron showed up.

"Hey Bell, this is Callie. We are gonna be mentoring her this year." He said as he wass handing her off to me. I looked down on her. Callie was short, maybe 4'11. She had long wavy black hair and golden brown eyes. She looks scared. Callie reminds me of me, when I first showed up in this big school. I'm going to admit, Hogwarts is intimidating but you'll get used to it.

"Hey Callie, Im Bella. Bella Davis. You might have heard of my sister, Katie Davis?" I said as I took her hand gently.

"The one who got placed into Slytherin right?" She questioned. "She's very pretty." She said as she gave me a soft smile.

"She is, isnt she?" I chuckled as I looked up at Ron. Ron gave me a small grin as he said the passwords to our common room.

"Caput Draconis" Ron said and the magical door opened. I saw Callies eyes sparkle with confusion and excitement as she stepped into the picture. Oh to be a first year again. Times were less stressful then.

"Oh! Bella, I heard your sister got into Slytherin." Hermione claimed as she saw me walk in. I let out a soft sigh as I know people have questions that I can not answer myself. To know why she got placed there is beyond me.

"As I've heard." I said not really wanting to talk about this much longer. Nothing against Hermione, but her asking too many questions sometimes annoyed Bella.

I lead Callie into our dorm. "So this is where you will be sleeping, Callie." I said as I led her to the far right bed. "I sleep here." I pointed to the bed that was close to the window. "And Hermione sleeps in the middle, don't worry, you will be in good hands." I said as Callie began to unpack her things.

"Let me know if you need anything. I will be in the common room." I shouted as I closed the door. I noticed that I never really had the chance to talk to Harry yet, and I missed him. I felt the warmth of the fire as I sat down in front of it facing Harry.