9 : falling?

as usual class is boring i hate history, and everyone looks bored, some are sleeping, some are busy doing unnecessary things.... and i'm drawing stickmans on the back of my notebook.

 and i'm drawing stickmans on the back of my notebook

"alright class.. we're gonna have an activity.. and you will be choosing your partner"

the moment i heard what our prof said, i immediately thought of sanha.

umji stood up "excuse me sir.. i'll have san-" i looked at sanha and he seemed to be very worried and anxious so, i didn't let umji finish her sentence and stood up as well "i'll have sanha as my partner sir.."

"all right, ms kim and mr yoon, the top students" he smiled

i sat down and looked at umji, she seemed very annoyed.

everyone continued saying their partners for the group activity. "okay so you will not be doing this activity here in school, because we don't have much time. it is your decision, you and your partners on where you will be doing this activity. presentation in the day after tomorrow. goodluck everyone and do you best!".

wHAAAAAT??????????? we're not doing this activity here???? t-then where????? i can't let him go to my house??? s-should i go to his then??? i dont know what to do!!?!?!???!?

"sanha... um w-where do you want to do this project? h-hehe?" i asked nervously
"your choice"
"should we do it in your house??? is it okay for you??"
"yea okay"
"o....kay"

fuck.

dude. i'm going to a boy's house. wtf?????????????? why did i even say that? i should've said my house?? but my brother's gonna tease me?? or my mom's gonna kick me?? but it's a schoolwork??? i dont know. what am i even doing with my life,, i should just disappear. but it's gonna be okay right, nothing's bad gonna happen, n-nothing b-bad.. right?

"naeun!"
"hng??"
"why are you spaced out?" moonbin asked
"i-uh my head hurts"
"why?? do you need something to drink or?"
"n-no it's okay,, i'm just overthinking about this stupid activity"
"here i have water" moonbin handed his water
"oh.. thanks" i am drinking the water moonbin gave me, then sanha came.

i choked "w-why are you here"

"i was going to ask you what time you're gonna come?"
"come??? where???" moonbin asked
"i-it's the uh activity.. i was talking about earlier"
"you're going to his house?"
"what's the problem with that?" sanha asked

moonbin dragged me away from sanha

"ya moonbin" i said as i still keep being dragged
"are you out of your mind?" he said
"i dont know"
"you are going to a guy's house"
"well.. he's my classmate, not just any stranger and besides it's an activity we're doing we need this for grades"

moonbin didn't say anything and left me.

i went home by myself, well i usually go home with my brother or moonbin but my brother keep on skipping class and moonbin just left me so yea.. i'm alone.