10 : after 30 confessions

a few weeks later

"i'm starting to like you back, here i have a box of chocolate for you..." sanha said handing me the box
"d-do you really mean it?" i asked
"yes..." he moved closer and leaned towards me.... he's going to kiss me ????

"NAEUN WAKE UP!!!!! you're almost late for school again" my brother shouted
my eyes opened.. i was disappointed

"YA WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP????? I WAS HAVING THE BEST DREAM" i hit him with my pillow a lot of times.

i had i really good sleep after all the school works these past few weeks and many other things that happened.

i went to the kitchen wearing my pajamas and grabbed some milk, "mom.. there's a few milk left, should i buy some or.." i looked at my mom and s....anha is beside her.

"ya! why are you down here in your pajamas?! go to your room and change!!" she said as she pushed me to my room... i saw him smiled

"ah!! why is he here???" i asked my mom while she continued pushing me. "go change your clothes" she said.

i changed as fast as i could and fixed myself.
i went out my room, and they're still there chatting, both of them looked happy talking to each other... i wonder what they're talking about..?

"can i join the conversation" i asked "naeun! why did you wake up so late???" my mom asked "mom i dont have school today", "well sanha said both of you will have a meeting about a school project??"....... uh what ......
i looked at sanha confused "we're done with it...? right?? that was like last last week?" i said "u-uh.. we're not???" he said, "mrs. kim if you'd excuse us? we'll talk about this somewhere" he added, "yes yes go ahead" my mom smiled. "uh what..." he grabbed my hand and we went outside.

i kept silent while he's still holding my hand dragging me somewhere

"sanha...?"
"hm?"
"where are we going?"
"uhm... i dont know, i just wanna be with you today"

i looked at him but he didn't look back and kept a straight face, while my heart is about to explode and my whole face started to feel hot. i didn't know what to say so i didn't talk and scream my lungs in silence.

at this point, i still don't know if he likes me or he's just playing with my heart.

-

he sat down and placed the coffee we ordered on our table.

awkward silence

"soooo... uhm, we're gonna talk about the school project right?? that's why we're here? even though i have no idea what school project it is" i tried breaking the silence
"no. i told you earlier, i just wanted to be with you"
"you missed me?" i moved closer to him and smiled
he looked at me "....maybe" he looked away slowly and drank his coffee
"i knew you have a soft side" i chuckled
"i dont"... "only a soft spot for you" he smiled
.
.
.
.
"y-ya! why are you like this, did they put something in your coffee? you're making my heart flutter...." i sip on my coffee

we left the cafe as we finished drinking our coffee,, we talk a bit... i don't know, it was really awkward as i was not used to him being all cheesy and stuff but he surely made my heart flutter every single time he say something. in short, he's really f-ing cute.

-

we're just walking and walking in a cool breeze talking about random things we relate to... you know it felt like we're a couple when we really aren't.

"how come you don't talk to anyone that much in school? now that i've experienced talking to you about random things.. you seem like a really fun person to be with" i said
"i dont know whether you'll believe me or not but it's really hard for me to socialize after all the things that has happened to me.."
"what do you mean?" i asked
"you know like growing up with a broken family.. growing up with no one by my side to cheer me up... and talk to me with random things like what we're doing now" i was looking at him the whole time...

his eyes... it has the stars in it... god im so whipped for this man.

"well... now atleast you got someone to talk to.. right?" i said
he chuckled

we went to naksan park to view the city lights and oh how i wish i could always look at it with him...

"woaah... the last time i went here i was like 8 years old" i said
"it's pretty" he said
i looked at him but he's looking at me

wait what is he calling pretty???? the view?? or ?? u-uh no?? he wouldn't?? unless??

i looked away "uh.. y-yea the lights are VERY pretty".... "woah.. it's really cold" i added
"why did you wear a thin sweater... you know it's getting cold these days?" he said while removing his jacket
"uhh n-no you don't have to-" i said but he put his jacket on me anyways
"but you'll get cold" i said
"it's okay, i still have my hoodie.. it's very thick"

everytime i exhale and talk, smoke just comes out of my mouth because of the temperature

"it's getting late, we should head home now" he said

-

i opened the gate to our house, and my mom is by the door smiling creepily at me.

"mom, what are you doing there"
"i was waiting for you, how's the school project meeting?"
"u-uhm.. fun.. yes fun"
"okay good, now eat dinner and wash the dishes okay? i'm gonna sleep"
"wha- fine."

i removed my jacket and ate dinner. i can't atop thinking about the things that happened earlier... it felt like a dream, it doesn't seem real at all.
as i finished my meal i quickly washed the dishes.

then i realized i still have his jacket.

wHAT?????????? i brought his jacket home???? i thought i gave it back? wait no, i didn't. UGH im so stoopid.
anyways i grabbed it and went to my room,

i felt something in the pocket, i checked it out and grabbed whatever that's in there
.
.
.
.
it's an ipod
wow who still uses ipod nowadays... anyways out of curiosity i checked it and looked through his music ... hm... interesting.. we got day6 songs... here wow the taste.. but then... i saw something... i wasn't expecting this... at all...
.
.
.
a playlist... titled.. with my name..