𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕤𝕒

So, joining the poetry club was a mistake.

Something Mr. Warnoch had failed to inform her was that it started at 7:30 in the morning. It was included in the email, but Ally didn't read through all of it, because who reads 6 paragraph-long emails. Certainly not her.

7:30. Goddamn.

Ally normally woke up at 9:30, if she was feeling productive maybe 9. Her English teacher emailed her at 7:31, asking where she was, and that notification was what woke her up.

She yawned through most of the meeting, only contributing to the conversation when asked to.

Luckily, the club only met once a week, so she wouldn't have to wake up this early every day.

After logging off of her laptop, she decided to tweet something. All 18 of her followers would love to her about her latest life update.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
TotallyNotAlly @allymcfally
guys I'm a poet now :D

8:25 am • Oct 10, 2020 • Twitter for iPhone
_________________________________________
10 Retweets |  3 Quote tweets  |   89 Likes
_________________________________________

Out of sheer boredom, Ally checked her dms. Her eyes immediately widened in shock at what she saw what was there.

What the actual fuck. No no no no no. This must be a prank or something.

Valkyrae, the one and only, had sent her a dm, which was insane on it's own, but coupled with the response Ally had supposedly 'sent', it was just unbelievable.

Callie must've said that. Ally realized. Who else would say something that risky, that bold?

But when?

It must've been last night, while they were watching the movie. Ally had suspected that something was up when Cal spent a little too long under the blankets, but she would have never imagined that what Cal was messaging Rae under there.

Did Rae mean what she said? About Ally seeming like a 'really cool person'?

It has to be a prank, something her friends dared her to do. Because if it wasn't, if Rae was really trying to get to know Ally, then Callie's flirty response must've scared Rae off, since it has been hours and hours since Cal sent it.

Oh my god.

On top of being sleep deprived, she now had to deal with this?

Ally took a long, deep breath before grabbing her phone and risking a glance at the screen.

@valkyrae
heyy ally, it's rae. u might remember me from starbucks. the person your friend laur took a photo with? anyways, I just wanted to say hi. u seem like a really cool person, I would like to get to know u better :D
4:37 pm

@allymcfally
ofc i remember u! i never forget a pretty face :)
4:47 pm

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Of course, nothing has changed from the last time Ally looked at it. She was still in the same crappy situation, having no idea what to say, or even if she should say anything at all. Technically, it was Rae's turn to respond, but Ally felt that she should apologize for what her friend had said.