𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓. 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

"I like this is one for her!"  "No! That doesn't seem to suit her style at all!" Yelled a pink haired girl as she held up dresses in front of you comparing how they would look. You giggled at her seriousness for this, but then again it was her job. What was hard to fathom was that Ashido actually just had gotten the job from Todoroki recently, and of course her forgetful ass didn't tell you

"Mina, really I'm fine with whatever you guys decide you don't have to worry about it-"

"Nonsense Y/n! I want to make sure you stand out for tonight god knows how many will try and disrespect your name for being with Todoroki-San. "

Although what she said was most likely true it was had to fathom people would be upset but then again their rich people they like to be upset about everything.

"You also need to keep an eye for Yayorouzu
Y/n, she's bound to start trouble."

You looked up in confusion. "Who's Yayorouzu?"

Mina froze at your words, shit she realized. He didn't tell her. Ashido looked at you and grinned. "Just some annoying ass rich girl, I advise to stay away from her.  She's the bad side in the company world."

You felt like she was leaving off something from you, but you decided to trust her words and not question who this lady was. Your lips curled into a small smile "Alright then!"

"HOLY SHIT GUYS I FOUND THE PERFECT ONE!" Squealed the other worker, her short brown hair bouncing up and in excitement.

Mine looked towards her and gasped, causing you to also turn your head towards the other girl, you heart got caught in your throat at the sight of it.

It truly was beautiful