𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊. 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄. You brought the cup up to your lips already smelling the intoxicating liquor before taking it all even as it burned down your throat you didn't care, you didn't give a fuck.

It was bound to happen anyway you knew that you couldn't have been that lucky to land a guy like Neito Monoma well actually that's a lie you could get any guy you want but of course you chose a guy that cheats on you.

But it still hurt. It did hurt you hated to admit it but you loved Neito even though it was obvious he didn't anymore and that he hadn't. Tears came out of you eyes and dropped onto the  table. No don't cry right now y/n especially in public.

If you couldn't save your relationship you could at least save your self from causing a scene. You wiped your eyes stopping your tears before asking for a couple shots. If you wanted to forget you were gonna drink and be happy for a bit before you start work next week.

Little did you know someone was watching you. Wait that sounds creepy- well they noticed you as you kept on with shots until you took off your jacket waking to the dance floor slightly drunk but it's not like you cared

You danced with the music dancing against the people not caring who it was until you turned around and saw someone that immediately caught your eye . You looked him up down noticing  his hair was slightly messy making him all the more attractive to you. You bit your lip before turning away. His hair sorta reminded you like a peppermint but for all you know you could just be seeing things. And no way in hell could you approach him you may be attractive but he was out of your league by A LOT.

Or so you thought. You didn't notice as you kept dancing but he kept his eyes on you, looking all over from your curves to way your h/c  hair was cascaded down your sinewy back.

To him you were all he wanted and all he needed. Todoroki Shoto wasn't one for clubs the only reason as to why he was here was because of co worker Bakugo forcing him here instead of working at the company.

You walked back the bar and asked for a cocktail sitting down at the stool you relaxed yourself after dancing for however long it was. After this you were just gonna head home. You turned around to see if the peppermint man was anywhere to be seen. But he vanished from the floor.

You turned around to pick up your drink before a hand was placed over the top "I don't think you wanna drink that."

You heard the husky voice and looked up landing your eyes on the pepper mint you were looking for just a minute ago. "Oh, shit they must've put one in while I wasn't looking thank you."You said as you then asked for a new one

He smiled softly, you noticed his heterochromia. "No problem I would just hate to have something happen to you is all." You notice him standing still "wanna sit?" You offered as you pat the stool next to you awkwardly smiling. He blushed a little bit before replying, "yes actually."

He sat down asking for a drink before turning towards you. "Have you been going here often dear?" You giggled at his politeness before responding  "No I'm here to drink my feelings away." You said while laughing.

He raised an eyebrow by your words but carried on "what's your name?" "Y/n L/n, you can call me your girl for the night though. " Even as you said that with a  unidentifiable confidence oozing out of you, Your brain really thought on the inside what the absolute fuck are you doing with yourself. But oh well your drunk and it's not like you'll see him again might as well have fun.

Shoto was  taken aback by how easily you said that but it just turned him on even more surprisingly . "I would like that, I'm Shoto." He said leaning towards you ear as you felt more flustered by his presence even more by the way he kept his eyes on you the whole time not breaking eye contact once. You hands started to feel sweaty as you said the words that would change everything

"𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒  𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄."