𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘, 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃.

Everything felt so different than the first time. It was more than quick sex it was more purposeful and meaningful than before. He put his thumb on your bottom lip gently pulling on your lip before whispering shamelessly.

"Do you want me to show you how much you mean to me y/n?"

Your heart thumped faster, despite this,  you couldn't help but find his offer enticing. You lifted your hand up and ran you fingers through his messy peppermint hair that you've grown to find beautiful.

"Yes Shoto show me."

He smirked softly, admiring your lips once more before placing his onto them softly with passion.

You moaned from his touch, feeling a sense of euphoria before the kiss became a little deeper and rougher.

To which you enjoyed deliciously.

You felt something poking you and you smirked into the kiss, mentally giggling.

Todoroki started to hike his hand under your dress, soon messing with the waist of your thong.

"Looks like someone came prepared." You heard him chuckle.

You only hitched your breathe more.
Pleasant shivers went down your spine as his hand reached down lower.

Todoroki wanting to tease you a little more grabbed onto your waist pulling you up, to which you snaked your arms around him, before he slammed you into the wall.

You moaned slightly rocking your hips, in hopes to tease him and make him beg for your satisfaction. Because let's not forget.

Your In charge.

He moaned softly into your ear muttering small curses. "f-fuck just like that y/n."

You smiled in triumph, before suggesting to Todo to take this in the bedroom. He agreed and swiftly carried you to his bedroom. You giggled in his ear as he threw you onto the bed.

He got on top of you admiring your beautiful features that were upon your face. Your beauty couldn't compare to the rest he's seen in his life.

"The things you do to me." Is all he said before placing rough kisses all over your neck sucking on your sweet spot causing you to blush and moan even more.

Feeling accomplished Todoroki trailed down his kisses even more going agonizingly slow, annoying you to no end before finally hitting your core.

Your heart raced as Shoto looked up at you.

Eyes dark and not a single glint of innocence. You gulped before he pulled down your panties, and placing his warm tongue on your folds. Pressing into you more by the second.

"s-shoto don't stop."You whined, not caring how desperate or needy you sounded. All you needed was him and nothing else.

Todoroki grinned before pleasuring you even more bringing you into a state of high making you more sensitive to his touch.

"f-fuck."

You muttered. You couldn't believe that you were letting yourself be dominated like this, but at the same time you needed it.

You needed someone to take care of you.

Todoroki's tongue brought more and more satisfaction to you, but it wasn't going to be enough for long.

"Give me more shoto todoroki." You begged.

Todoroki hummed softly and replied laughing softly before bringing his eyes to your face seeing the noticeable blush that laid upon your exquisite features.

"As you wish my dear." He replied with a new sense of dark in his tone.

Todoroki lifted his face away and almost immediately turned you around catching you by surprise and making you lay onto the bed your face in the pillow.

It happened to fast. All you could hear was the sound of the zipper and then all you felt was delicious pleasure as roughly pushed into you.

You gripped into the sheets. Screaming out of pleasure as he went faster and faster not stopping for anything.

Todoroki grunted and pulled on you hair tilting your head back as he whispered into your ear.

"Do you like that my little slut? Is your daddy treating you good?"

Your heart pounded faster at his words and you moaned even more as he pounded into you faster and harder with every hit driving you toward the end.

"y-yes hit me harder."

All he did to reply was hit harder and faster, causing you to scream out his name, barely able to breathe you could soon feel yourself climaxing.

"I-Im gonna-" you said breathless.

"me too,"

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋. 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐖.

Um chile 😃 my brain has officially exploded after writing this kinda wanna delete later

Um chile 😃 my brain has officially exploded after writing this kinda wanna delete later. Jesus would not approve 🙄