𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐎' 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

You ran your fingers lightly through your h/c hair breathing in and out to calm yourself for the night that would lay ahead. All you guys were doing was just having dinner and signing stuff on a stupid contract so why did your heart thump a little faster, and your stomach pool with butterflies?

You brushed it off as just you being over dramatic but you knew deep down that you were beginning to become fonder of the peppermint and you couldn't stop.

You got into your car and put in the coordinates to your destination, following the directions you pull up to a decent sized mansion your mouth dropped in awe at the size, you living in apartment and not being in a house since you grew up in foster care were shocked at how beautiful and amazingly detailed it was.

Damn how many years does it take for me to own a house like this?

You took out your keys from the ignition, and opened your car door holding your small purse as you walked towards the door.

(This is your outfit sorry if this isn't your style y/n will be wearing many different types of outfits in the future so hopefully you'll like some of them!)

You pressed on the door bell your heart racing as you waited for Shoto to greet you. Stop being a pussy bitch y/n. Your thoughts left you as Todoroki opened up the door and you felt your heart skip a bit at the sight of him

 Your thoughts left you as Todoroki opened up the door and you felt your heart skip a bit at the sight of him

Now, even more than before, Butterflies filled up your stomach and you blushed slightly. "I'm glad you could come y/n the foods already ready and warm so we can start eating." He smiled softly  and you blushed a little.

"Thank you Shoto, I'm pretty hungry right now so let's go eat!" Todoroki smiled at your excited smile and hummed in response. He lead you to the dining table and pulled out a chair for you.

You took a seat and watched him walk into the other room for a second, and coming back with two bowls filled with soba one hot and one cold. Your mouth watered as he placed the hot bowl in front of you to which you replied a thank you and very impatient to eat.

Todoroki took a seat placing his bowl down and looked towards you, "Go ahead and eat y/n I want you to rate my soba skills." You giggled lightly.

"Sure thing chef roki!" You teased as you took your chop sticks picking up the mouth-watering soba inhaling the smell before opening your mouth and placing the divine soba into your mouth.

Almost immediately your mind exploded at the flavor and you died and went to heaven. "Holy shit! This is so good! How did you make it?" You said while you got more and began to eat the rest.

Shoto chuckled at your response, his heart fluttered at your words and as you ridiculously teared up. "My sister Fuyumi taught me before she went to college so I got a lot of experience perfecting the recipe for our family soba."

You smiled in awe at the seemingly sweet family recipe. "That's so cool!" you said in beaming, "I've always wondered what my family's recipe would be, hmm probably something salty since I'm a big fan of salty thing!" You giggled a bit.

Todoroki frowned a little bit, "What do you mean by you've always wondered? If you don't mind me asking." You smiled softly at him.

"Oh, not at all! I'm cool with it! Well," you paused thinking to carefully choose your next words. "My parents and I got into a car crash when I was 6 and unfortunately I was the only survivor, and because of the trauma to my head I suffered some memory loss so I don't really remember them!" You smiled softly but you felt a little sad at the fact.

"Oh Y/n I'm so sorry if I had known that it was something traumatic I wouldn't have,"

"Don't apologize Shoto I'm comfortable sharing it with you so take it as a honor!" You smiled and chuckled softly.

Todoroki just smiled, nodding in agreement and you both continued to eat the rest of your meal. After chatting about things you both did, work, and signing some papers for the contract, you both had finished and Shoto offered you some wine to which your agreed.

You both sat at the island in the kitchen as Peppermint poured your guys both 7th glass. You felt a little tipsy and you knew that after this one you were going to stop.

You giggled as you both talked about the stupidest shit making each other laugh so hard you had to pee. As you sat up wiping your tears away you looked up to Todoroki seeing him sigh out loud.

"Bloody hell, it's hot as fuck right now do you mind?" He said as he took off his tie throwing god knows where. You just laughed more at him to drunk to even care.

Todoroki looked at you and smiled as his heart raced a little more. "God your so beautiful." He blurted out. You froze a touched by his comment but blushing a dark shade of red.

"Your too nice Shoto,"

"I mean it y/n you're the most beautiful soul and woman I've ever seen and your making me feel something I've never truly felt before."

You blushed even harder looking up into Todoroki's eyes and you knew what was coming. You smirked slightly,

"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍."

Bitchhh I just ordered my todoroki cosplay and it comes tomorrow 😼

It's getting spicy isn't it 😳👀