𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

*𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝...

*𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞*

-𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘.

I regret coming here. You groaned silently in your head. Rich people and their fucking stares look away already! You continued walking with Shoto a small smile on your face covering for the fact you hated this and it hasn't even been an hour.

Shoto could feel your change in atmosphere as soon as you had both walked in. In trying to help you relax he grabbed your hand gently, tracing your hand with his thumb soothingly. By the look of your face, It seemed to be working.  You relaxed, and smiled softly at him.

You had both spent the first half hour chatting with one of the many CEO's there while also talking with fellow allies of Todoroki's until you turned and noticed Bakugo with a group of others.

You look down and saw a hand in his. It took a moment for it to click but you realized.

That's not a girls hand.

You gasped in excitement and sheer shock.
Bakugo is with a man, of course it made sense he didn't seem too fond of girl co-workers at all you thought internally.

You tapped on Todoroki's shoulder slightly. He turned towards you as he quickly finished his conversation. "Whats up y/n?" You grinned cheekily and tilted your head slightly to the direction of Katsuki, "I found Bakugo, let's go say hello, maybe he will introduce us to his date."

Todoroki looked across the room not noticing Bakugo holding hands with someone. "Sure let's walk over then." He paused, saying goodbye to who he was talking before and began walking with you towards Explosion boy.

As you started to get slower you looked more closely at the hand Bakugo was holding. It looked slightly rough and there noticeable scars all over it.