Filler chalter (sorry)

AND THE WINNER IS...... BOTTOM DEKU! (Sorry for all you switch and top Deku fans.)
Izuku POV
It was about a couple of hours since I showed my ears and tail to my friends, Sangwoo's reaction was the best.

~~~~~~

"Guys! Look what happened." I managed to shout wheezing right after though. "What in the ever living fuc-" Sangwoo started until he got cut off by Harry's Hand. When Harry looked back at me, he looked shocked as well.
"Yeah Izuku, what happened?" Harry asked me, still looking shocked.

"Well, I was in the bathroom until I saw a weird thing moving," As I kept talking, I heard Senka speaking to me in my mind. "Thank's for calling me weird, and a thing." I could practically hear the disappointment in his voice, it wasn't like he was trying to hide it. "And as I kept looking, I started to notice that it looked like me." My friends were starting to look at me like I was crazy. "And then it started SPEAKING!" I practically shouted the last word. "Yeah, okay. Zuku's gone mad!" Sangwoo started, this bitch always riles me up.

"Come here you little bitch!" With my new found fast reflexes and my senses, I easily caught up to Sangwoo and tackled him to the ground.

~~~~~

So in other words, they all know about Senka and my powers. (Sorry, I'm a really lazy author.)
We were all walking back home until Agatha, my lord and savior, spoke up. "Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you that there isn't any uniforms." I looked at her like she said the greatest thing in the world. "Really, no more ugly uniforms!" I shouted and looked at the guys for a response, they all nodded. "Yeahh!" I screamed as I started running. "HEY, WAIT FOR ME!" Sangwoo boomed not to far behind me. After I heard his voice, I started to run faster.