Chapter 6

Sangwoo POV
Me and Mr.Midoriya were waiting for a certain broccoli in this freaking immense airport, that was until we heard a certain broccoli head...
"DAD, SANGWOO!"
"OH MY GOD, BROCCOLI!" I screamed. I was so happy to meet him again. OMG I can't wait to see the others faces when we get home.

Izuku POV
I ran over and hugged my dad and Sangwoo, and we started to leave the airport.

Australia has always been somewhere I loved, it has really hot weather where I am so it was a bit of a temperature change...
As we were walking to the car, my dad was acting like an absolute idiot.
Welp, that's my dad I guess...

"So, son, have you beat up you cheating ex?" He asked with a really terrifying grin. Woah, that mood swing tho.
"Yeah! When you go back to Japan, we'll come with you!" I chuckle at Sangwoo's statement.
"Sure ya will.."
"We're not joking." My dad butted in, but I just laughed at that.

"So how long is it to the house?"
"Aboit half an hour, we live in Sydney remember..."
"THAT LONG!" I scream. "I wanna see my friends!"

Sangwoo has the guts to laugh at my beautiful face. Sometimes you really want to punch your best friend.

"Uhm, you have a really horrifying face and.....bitch that was rude!" He grins at my deadpan face. This dude thinks I have a horrifying face... This bitch is about to die.

"Die from my cooties bitch!" I lunge at him whilst he's screaming high pitched profanities, with my dad cheering me on in the drivers seat. My dad really is a man child....... Welp!

About 10 mins later my dad manages to pry me off him, but he waited till Sangwoo bitch slapped me tho...

"You've made us more late then we were supposed to be!" My dad playfully shouted at me. I got into my seat and drove out of the parking lot, great have to wait half a freaking hour next to this dude, great...(sarcasm)

Bakugou POV
When we got into class, everyone had a really gloomy attitude, I guess my little broco-...WAIT WTF WAS I THINKING! *cough cough*. I guess Deku had a really important role in our class. Fuck you half and half.

Not long after Aizawa came in, and he looked worst than usual. Bigger eyebags, not comed hair (dude I hate that-) and his hero costume was badly put on. He really didn't want to be here today, dude same though.

Half and half looked a lot more sad and Ponytail had a sad and guilty look on her face, HA loser!
But I really do hope Izu-Deku comes back, I miss him, not like I'd say that out loud...

Deku POV (he's back bishes)
As we arrived home I gaped at the house. I guess they moved houses because I don't remember this.

It was bigger then the last one!My dad chuckled when he saw my sparkling eyes, I mean if you had a house like that you would have the same reaction

My dad chuckled when he saw my sparkling eyes, I mean if you had a house like that you would have the same reaction.
I jumped out of the car and started running to the door. Whilst I was running, my dad and Sangwoo had to start running to catch up with me.

When my dad caught up with me, he opend the door and I just gasped....

Guys I'm not gonna lie.... I forgot that I had even made this book ( I'm such a bad author WAAAAAA-). Sorry about that...😓😅