2 || 𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

In the Miyagi prefecture, Karasuno was buzzing with excitement and gossip,

"Hey did you hear we have a new student coming today?" 

" I heard they came here from some super rich school."

" Like Shiratorizawa?" 

"No idea, but i heard they're super good looking." 

"Is it a boy or a girl?" 

"I don't know but i hope it's a boy, we need someone cute here." 

"Really? I hope it's a girl, that way we can balance out the class." 

The chatter stopped when students saw a slick black limo pull up in front of the school. A limo at karasuno?? what was happening?? 

Students continued to crowd around it, this must have been the new rich student, it had to be who else would show up in a limo. They watched with eagerness as the driver got out of the car and walked around to open the back door. 

'Holy shit.'

The moment the door opened a god like girl stepped out. A beautiful girl dressed in a karasuno uniform bowed to the driver in thanks before making her way through a crowd of people. 

Y/n  was used to the stares and whispers she got, it happened every day back in her old school. But for some reason she really couldn't shake this feeling. She kept her eyes straight forward as she made her way to her new classroom, 2-3. 

When she got there she could already hear a lot of chatter in the room, y/n really just hoped she would be able to make friends here. Actual genuine friends, not friends for her money or for her looks. Now Y/n was no fool, Y/n knew she had very good looks and not to mention a very good body which is why she made up about 43% of her previous club's request wheel. She had looks that made boys and girls swoon. 

She sighed as she opened the door the class room and peered in. It was pretty normal, the only thing that was rather out of the ordinary was there were two students snarling and growling like animals towards some other guys in the class all the while being held back by 3 other students. Y/n felt a warm sensation fill her stomach, it was almost like the host club. She decided right then and there that she wanted to be friends  with that group of people. She slid through the class room doors and quietly made her way to the group. 

"Excuse me." She spoke as she tapped on the shoulder of one of the "rabid animals". Now this effectively stopped them. 

Tanaka and Nishinoya whipped there heads to the unfamiliar but absolutely beautiful voice. They nearly fainted when they saw probably, the most beautiful girl on earth smiling at them. 

"Hello Gentleman, my name is l/n y/n, I'm new here and I was wondering if you guys would do me the honour of being my first friends!" 

This was the plan y/n ha thought out on the way here, find some people who didn't know she was rich and gave the most familiar feeling of home, go up to them and ask to be friends. Now she didn't know if this would work but it was worth a shot. 

Everyone in the classroom was silent. Shocked quiet, a pretty girl wanted to be friends with the two crazies people in second year? Everyone only stared. Tanaka and Nishinoya had stopped in mid air with their jaws dropped. 

"Uhm... are you... okay?" y/n questioned genuinely worried that they died while standing. 

"WE WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" They screeched out of nowhere causing you to jump in shock. These two would definitely be a handful. But you were sure it wasn't anything you couldn't handle.