4 || 𝙚𝙬

this chapter is un-edited ! )

"Y/n-chan!" an orange haired boy raced over towards you after training was done and smothered you in a hug. "Y/n-Chan! I'm so glad you came!" 

Tuskishima smirked, "That's what she said." 

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi squeaked out.

"Shut up." Tsukki rolled his eyes. 

"Gomen..." 

The Karasuno team had rushed towards y/n the first moment they could. 

"You made it!" Tanaka was crying tears of joy as he wrapped his arms around the girl.

"Ah, yes. I'm sorry that i only made it here when you guys were in the middle of practice..." 

"It's okay, we're all just glad that you made it." Sugawara smiled, by now everyone had taken a step back to let you breath. You smiled and grabbed Suga's hand staying close by his side, your other hand pulling out a tissue to wipe the sweat of his face, and damn, it was beautiful. 

Suga's breath hitched as you brought your face closer to his. You nodded your head in approval as your eyes scanned his face for an sign of sweat  on his face and saw none. 

"Good job today Koushi ." Y/n praised him taking a step back. Sugawara was in heaven, he loved the attention he got from y/n. She was amazing, this was amazing, life was Daijobu. 

"Y/n-senpai! Y/n-senpai! What about me?!" Y/n chuckled and patted Hinata's head.

"You did amazing too Hinata!" Y/n said as she handing him a water bottle, the interactions was  sweet but short, not a moment later y/n turned back to Sugawara instantly striking up a conversation with him and once again holding his hand while he led her to the place they would be staying. Leaving the rest of the team to deadpan and grumble under their breath at the very obvious favoritism. You know, the homosexual supporting cast type beat. 

--

Y/n's faces scrunched in disgust as they approached the place her, her team and the rest of the teams would be staying. Y/n didn't like to be snobby but this place was beyond sketchy, she was sure not even Haruhi would settle for this place. It looked more-- Abandoned/ haunted/ run down school, more then it did even a decent hotel. 

Y/n wondered why they didn't just stay at the five star hotel down the road, it was closer to where they were going to be practicing, and it only cost a couple hundreds per week and they were going to be there for about two. 1 million would be able to cover her whole team and the others with room service.

 "Koushi- san..." Y/n spoke up grabbing his attention and the rest of her teams. "Why are we staying here and not the other hotel?" Sugawara and the rest of the team held back there shame while Suga explained to Y/n that it was to expensive for the school to pay for anyone to stay there.

 Y/n wouldn't except this. She was sure she just saw the dude that was trying, but failing, to hide in the alleyway next to this "hotel" sniff some thing up his nose. Before she could the team was already conversing amongst them self walking into thee hotel like they were okay with this.