Chapter 6

2 days before Ciel's birthday

Moriarty manor, living room

"Brother, a letter for you." A male that look like William said. "Thankyou, Louis." William said and took the letter, he read it and seemed surprised. "What is it?" A brown haired and green eyed male said. "I have been invited to Ciel Phantomhive's birthday." William said. "Are we gonna come too?" Moran asked. "Hmmm. Well it doesn't say you can't invite people. Would you like to come brother Albert, Louis, Sebastian and Fred?" William asked. "If brother will come, I will too." Louis said. "It is an invitation, why not." Albert said. "Sure. Fred will come too." Moran said.

Kambe manor

"Daisuke-sama, we have been invited to Ciel Phantomhive's 16 birthday. Do you wish to come? Haru-sama has been invited too." Suzue said. "Me? Why am I invited?" Haru asked. "Well your name is here too." Suzue said. "We will go." Daisuke said.

CEO Han's office

"Mr. Han, it looks like an invitation to a ball." Jaehee said. "Who's?" Jumin asked. "Ciel Phantomhive's 2 days from now." Jaehee said. "We will come."

King Charce's office

"An invitation to my nephew's birthday?! Please ready me a suit black and blue please!!"

King Viktor's office

"I expect you to be at your best behavior my dear sons or I will make Heine double your works."

"Yes father!"

Choi manor

"I am the defender of justice!-"

"Can you shut up?"

"But Saeran!"

"No"

"A letter master Saeyoung."

"Oh, thankyou."

Trancy manor

"I want to have the most beautiful suit and I want to be the most-"

Midford manor

"Ciel's birthday is coming! What gift should I buy?! What should I wear?! Should I wear this? Maybe this? Or this? These earrings look nice."

(L/n) estate

"This looks good on you Emma." You said. "Indeed." Rui agreed. "Oh stop sisters." Emma said. "Hey, what about us, do we look handsome?" Norman said. "Why yes, ofcourse." You agreed. "Handsome." Rui complimented. "Who do you think you are? You look like a rat Norman." Emma said while making a disgusted favce. "And these are for the four of you. Wear it okay?" You said to the four servants. They opened the boxes, it has a black and blue suits aswell as an elegant light blue gown. "Thankyou, M'ladies!" They all said. "It's no problem besides. We're family here and treat each other like family." You said.

~~~~~

One day before Ciel's birthday

"I want everything to be perfect just for Ciel, I want everything clean, and just perfection." Rui said. "Sister Rui baby's brother Ciel too much I'm quite jealous." Norman said. "I second that." Rei said. "Don't worry I'll baby you too." You said to the three. "Yes!" They all said.

11:00 pm 1 hour before Ciel's birthday

"Welcome, and please I advice for our guests to be quiet for a while so we won't wake up our birthday boy, he is still sleeping, we will wake him up in 50 minutes so you can enjoy talking to each other thankyou." You said and welcome other guests then they heard running and saw the three trouble makers running around the stair case. "Norman! Emma! I told you don't run when your at the stairs and no sliding at the railings!" Rei yelled but not too loud to wake up Ciel. "What did M'lady said about running? Young masters? Young misstress?" Rui asked the three. "To not run." The three said.