Chapter 1

No one's pov

A young lady is drinking her tea beside a window over looking her manor's garden with beautiful flowers and a fountain. The young lady turned to the "camera" and said. "Oh hello, I didn't see you there come have a seat. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), the heir- I mean the second eldest of the (L/N) family. I have two sisters and three brothers-"

"M'lady, who are you talking to?"

A handsome man with black hair and red eyes asked (Y/N).

"Oh, no one in particular, Sebastian." (Y/N) said. "That young lad is Sebastian Michaelis, he is our head butler. Some actually thought that he's my fiancé because of how attractive he is every woman who looks at him will swoon like the simps they are- oops, that's not what a lady should say" (Y/N) chuckles to herself.

"Come, I will introduce you to the others."

~~~~~

"First will be our friends who work here, we should go to the kitchen first since we are near and one of them may be inside."

(Y/N) said while opening the kitchen door and revealing a man with blonde hair inside. "Oh! That's Bardroy, we call him Bard for short. He's our chef even though he always use his flame thrower and making Sebastian cook our food."

(Y/N) closed the door and went to a fancy door. "This is our maid's room." She knocked on the door and a red head with round glasses opened the door. "Oh! M'lady, do you need something?" "This is Mei Rin, she's far sighted and a bit clumsy." She turned to the red head and said. "I don't need anything Mei Rin, just making sure that you're not daydreaming about Sebastian again." She said and winked to Mei Rin who blushed in embarrassment.

"Now, to the garden, I know his there, he loves flowers and takes care of them, his the gardener by the way */chuckles ofcourse you already know it, I know you're not dumb or stupid, why are we even gonna go to the garden if we don't have a gardener. Silly me." She said and sat on the grass near the white roses. "That over there-" She pointed to a male with a straw hat trimming the carnations with a big dog beside him. "Is Finnian or Finny for short, the big fellow beside him, his name is Pluto. He's a playful one, he likes treats too."

She stands up and said. "Now let us meet my siblings, we should first meet the eldest. Me and my sister have a secret, only the members of this household knew what the secret is so I trust you to keep the secret. Our parents died when I was 10 and she was 12, my sister's body wasn't found so they all thought she died with them. After that I inherited our parent's money, house and business. My sister didn't get to go to school since she can't go outside anymore for she is deemed as dead and might get accused of using sorcery, so she decided disguise as one of the servants and take care of the manor and me. I was the one who got to go to school thanks to my sister's hard work-"

flashback

"(Y/N)?" said a voice as soft as an angel's touch. "Big sister! You're alive! But, how?" I said crying while going to her.

It has been an hour after the assassination of our parents, I was lucky to hide with the help of my sister but, she wasn't as lucky as I am. She was shot right infront of me as I was taken away by the maids who survived and left the manor.

"Let's just say I was saved by the devil, my dear." She said to me while smiling softly. "How's your wound? Are you okay? Do you need paramedics? What happened with your encounter with that creature? Did he hurt you? I swear to bloody God I will-" I was cut of as I heard a quiet chuckle. "After you left, they burned the manor down. I was lucky enough that I can somehow walk, but the smoke was too much for me. As I was about to close my eyes I heard a voice said, 'We will meet again.' She said while looking at her hands.

"What does it look like?" I asked her curious to her saviour. "I did not see much, it was black mist with golden eyes."

flashback ends

"Oh! We're here! This is sister's quarters-"

As I open the door, the first I heard were cries for help and yelling. Norman and Emma crying on the corner of the room while Ciel and Rei are facing the wall and my sister as well as Sebastian looking at them menacingly.

"What the bloody hell, oh I forgot it's their violin lesson. Well anyways let's leave."

flashback

It was when the time that I became  the heiress of the family. Me and my butler Rui, help Scotland Yard solve some difficult crimes and that reach the Queen and we became the Queen's Sly Fox. It was only a normal boring day, just walking at the side of the road and hearing disgusting nobles bad mouth commoners.

While giving food to a mother with two children we heard a noise it was like men talking or some shit- I mean or something. We saw a child inside a cage he has beautiful blue hair and blue eyes. He has wounds too. We heard the boy say something and a man with black hair started killing the men. And since we are there we can't help and join to......... Only my sister joined since I'm in a gown so.

Ciel's pov

I heard screaming and saw a man with a mask knocked out the guy who tried to stab him, he walked up to me and took of his mask just to see a beautiful woman's face and said "What is your name?" "Ciel." I answered. "Well, Ciel from this day on me and my sister will take care of you." 

flashback ends

"And we're here! Ciel is now the an owner of their family business  is now called Funtom Corporation. Ciel's the only one who gets to still have his last name Phantomhive and not change it but it's okay, and Ciel is the Queen's Guard Dog. The triplets Norman, Rei and Emma were adopted in an orphanage called Grace Field Farms. They also attend Durham University at the age of 14. Before I let you go my dear guests. There is still one secret that I have not tell you, the most darkest secret of the (l/n) family. We are in a pact with a crow demon."

Created: December 17, 2021

Published: December 19, 2021

Edited: March 4, 2023