Not an update, I'm sorry...

Hello everyone, thankyou for reading my book, I really apreciate you guys reading, voting, and commenting on the chapters. You are all so sweet, kind and chaotic. I am sad to say that I will discontinue my book (for now). I have lost motivation for awhile and I have writer's block issues. I haven't gotten to re-watch or read the anime and manga of Moriarty the Patriot or any other anime at all because of school and strict parents not wanting me on my laptop all day.

This is not the end though, as I have said I will discontinue it for now. While the book is in the discontinued state, I will regain my motivation and add new ideas to the book and edit some parts in the chapter that has incorrect speling or grammars (or just the whole chapter because I think the content is cringe or unecessary in the plot). I may interact with some comments from time to time as well.

I would also want to ask you, my dear readers, for a survey. The survey is just all about if you want the book to still be based on the anime and manga plot or I'll just take small parts (in the manga and/or anime) and make a new plot (for the book)? Don't worry this won't affect the early chapters that I have published already, just the chapters that I will be publishing after the discontinuation. And the last thing is that do you want to make this book a romance or just platonic with some fanservice here and there? I want this to be romance at first, but I realized I don't and can't write romantic stories well. So, I decided to make it platonic and just add a little bit of fanservice. But I also want you to be happy and satisfied with the book so I'll ask you what you want for the book in the future.

I will delete this note as a sign of me getting back in writing. Thankyou again for reading my book I hope you guys aren't mad at me for making you wait for all these years. If you want to leave your ideas just comment it down below, again I'm sorry for this news goodbye for now!

Draft: September 2021
Published: March 4, 2023