2k special

Hello! I just feel like I need to update, I'm still having trouble on coming up with another chapter so I might take a while.
------------------------------------

It was midnight and (y/n) cannot sleep, she sat up and go to the window and looked up to the sky, she looked at their bed, where her husband is sleeping, his back facing her. She started feeling tears going down her face as she looked at her husband, they had a fight earlier and it didn't end well.

One month earlier

(Y/n) is now preparing to go out, her husband saw this and asked her. "Where are you going, love?" Her husband walked up to her and hug her from behind. "I'm going to meet up with a friend of mine, I'll be back in three hours, is that okay, Sherlock?" She asked her husband and looked up to meet his eyes. "Sure, becareful, alright darling?" Sherlock said and kiss his wife's forehead. "I will, see you later, love!" She kissed his cheeks and left their house.

As Sherlock looked at the portrait of their wedding picture, Sherlock felt as if something will not go right.

It has been one week since you were going out and Sherlock is feeling uneasy. You had been going out for a week and every time you go home you have a big smile on your face. Every time Sherlock asks you who's your friend was you always tell him the same answer which is "An old friend of mine, he's a mathematician."

One day, when you are going out again, Sherlock decided to follow you and what he saw made his heart shatter into a million pieces. His wife with a man, he is tall, he has blond hair and red eyes, he knows that man is good looking and he knows that he cannot compete with a man who is as handsome as him and as rich as him. So he went back home, trying to not cry over what he saw, he is jealous, angry, sad. Was he not enough for you? Did you really love him? No, he knows you love him, he knows he is enough for you, you even said it yourself. But there is still a little bit of doubt that all of that is a lie.

A month had past and he tried to act like he didn't saw anything. You were walking and talking with your friend, you stoped at a cafe, and he said. "This is where we spend time together with Louis and brother Albert when we were still kids." "Oh, yes I remember that, shall we enter, William?" You asked your friend. "We shall." William answered.

Timeskip

"Excuse me, I'll just use the restroom real quick." William said. "Ofcourse take your time." You said. You continued eating the cake that is infront of you and you heard a voice behind you and he said. "I see, you have been spending time with a friend more than your husband?" You look behind and saw the same features of you husband but older. "Ahh, he's an old friend of mine, he just got back here and he wanted to spend some time before he go back. What are you doing here, Mycroft? I know you have a lot of work. Did you have a day off?" You asked your brother-in-law. "Yes I did. Have you spend time with Sherlock lately?" He asked. You stayed silent for a minute, he sighed and looked at you. "You should spend time with him more than your friend, he is your husband after all, you know he can get jealous sometimes. Spend time with him before its too late okay?" He said, you nodded your head, he smiled and ruffled your hair and walked out of the cafe. "Did I miss something?" William said walking up to you. "No, not at all." You said.

Timeskip

"Love, I'm home!" You said, you looked around your house. It was silent, you looked around the room and saw no Sherlock, you looked everywhere but no Sherlock. You are now infront of your bedroom, the last room you haven't checked yet, you opened the door and saw your husband sitting on the side of the bed and fiddling with his ring. You walked up to him and sat beside him.

"Did you have fun?" He asked with a cold yet sad tone. You nodded and smiled, you hold his hand and said. "Yes I did, would you like to watch a movie with me?" "Am I not enough for you?" He said not looking at you. "What do you mean by that? You're enough for me, you're the only one I want." You answered. "Is that a lie?" Sherlock asked you. "No, why would I lie? Sherlock what are you playing?" You asked getting kind of annoyed with his questions. "Is he really just a friend?" Sherlock asked. You stood up and looked at him. "Are we really going to fight over William?" You said with an annoyed tone. "William? That's his name? Do you love him?" Sherlock asked you. "Sherlock! What is wrong with you?! Why are you asking me this, I already told you he's just a friend!" You said. "Then why do you spend so much time with him more than me? Everyday you go out and when you come back you have that smile?!" Sherlock yelled. "Am I not allowed to spend time with my friend and smile?!" You yelled back. "You mean those gifts you've been trying to hide? That necklace you've been wearing? That ring on your left hand? You think I won't notice?!" He yelled back, this time looking at you in the eye. You saw a lot of emotion, jealousy, sadness, anger and most importantly, loneliness and insecurity. He had been lonely all this time, he's sad that you are spending less time with him, he's jealous you are spending more with another man, he is angry because you're wearing the gifts that your friend bought for you but not wear the gifts that he gave you, he is insecure because maybe one day you'll leave him for another man, a man who can give you everything, and it will not be him, it will never be him. You saw tears at the corners of his eyes, he has been crying all this time, every time you leave your house he will cry, because maybe one day you'll leave him and never come back.

You felt tears flowing down your face, seeing your beloved so broken. You can't help but cry. "Sherlock..." you tried to to touch his face, but he slap your hand away. You flinched and took your hand back to you. "Don't touch me." He said with a cold tone. "If you want to be with William just tell me, so that you can be with him." He said and left the you alone in your room. You fell on your knees and started crying. Mycroft was right, its now too late.

Its the end

What are you still doing here? That's the ending.

Okay, fine I'll give you a happy ending geez

Next day

Sherlock is now giving you the silent treatment. He won't talk to you, look at you, even a glance, there's nothing. Even Watson is confused, but too scared to asked since he knows this is an argument between a husband and a wife. Sherlock will be away for two days because of a case, so you will be alone.

Timeskip

"I heard what happened." Mycroft started. You are now in your living room with Mycroft drinking tea. You nodded your head and drink your tea. "Hey, come here." Mycroft told you and you sit beside him. He huged you and said. "Its alright, let it out." And there you started crying. "I--it's my fault! I--if I ha--ve spend more time with hi--m this w--wouldn't happen!" You said while hugging your brother-in-law tighter. He rubbed your back. "Its alright, he will forgive you eventually." He said. "He won't even talk to me, he won't look at me, he won't eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with me, will he really forgive me?" You said burrying your head to his chest. Mycroft sighed and started combing your hair. "I know my brother, he loves you a lot, he won't let you go."

Present time

You started to walk to your shared bed and sit at your side of the bed, you crawled next to him and hold his hand, you couldn't contain your tears anymore so you cried while holding his hand. You felt a hand on you face and looked at your husband, his other hand wiping the tears that are falling down your face and his other hand holding your hand tighter. "S--sherlock, I--I'm sorry!" You said while hugging him and burrying your face to his neck. He rubbed your back and kissed your head. "It's alright." He said while putting his right hand on your waist and left hand on your head. "S--sherley?" You said. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Would you like to go somewhere tomorrow?" You asked your husband and looking at him. "No, I want to stay here with you. I guess its time." He said. "What time?" You asked. "Well my dear (y/n) I want to make love with you, so you will not leave me, and stay with me forever." He said. "I will not leave you." You said and kissed him on the lips, you put your hand on his chest and started unbuttoning his night clothes. Sherlock's hands going to your thigh and hair. And the rest is history...
-----------

"Is that mom and dad's story, aunty?" A young girl with dark blue hair and (e/c) eyes asked her aunt. "Why yes, isn't it a lovely story? Enola?" "It is, aunt Rui."