1k special!

Modern au

In the (l/n) house hold

Living room

(Y/n) is sitting is drinking her ✨tea✨ with Rui beside her, the whole family as well as the servants are drinking their tea while waiting for the guests to arrive. While they are waiting, (y/n) look at the "camera" and smiled, she put her tea cup down and said. "Well, hello there, haven't talked to you in a while. How are you? I hope you are doing well, this is only a special so do not worry this is not a part of the story, I actually hope we can talk to each other more, if the author is creative enough to do that."

"The guests have arrived!" Mei Rin said, behind her are the handsome guests, the Moriarty's, Moran, Fred, Holmes siblings, and Watson.

(I'm not gonna add the others like Irene Adler, because I'm still not there yet, I'm still at the part of where they introduced Ms. Money Penny and I forgot the other one. Oopsies)

"Thank you for accepting our invitation in having tea with us, gentlemen." (Y/n) said. "Why ofcourse, anything to a beautiful young lady like you." Mycroft said while kissing the back of (y/n)'s hand.

"He's big brother Sherly's older brother right?" Norman whispered (but you can still hear him) to Emma and Rei. "Yeah, what's his job again? I forgot." Emma said. "Are we really gonna talk about this and INFRONT of them?" Rei said. "I mean just look at him, his..... what is it? That- our classmate said it earlier about teacher William being daddy? Yeah thats it! He's daddy material!" Norman whisper yelled. "What in the bloody hell are you talking about?! We all agreed that he is big bro Sherly's soulmate!" Emma said.

Before Rei can get a say in the conversation they heard someone cleared their throat and the three of them looked and saw Ciel looking at them with a 'disappointed but not suprised look'

"I am extremely disappointed with the three of you, you know we can hear you even if you're whispering, right?" Ciel said. The three- well Norman and Emma looked away with an embarrassed look and Rei just sighed.

"I believe that it is too early for that, My lord, My lady." Sebastian said. "Are they talking about who's gonna marry (y/n)? For the 20th time this week?" Rui said. "Well, I do not mind marrying Ms. (Y/n). With her older sister's blessing ofcourse." Mycroft said. "I actually think she will decline and marry someone else." Sherlock said to his brother. "That is mean Sherly..." Mycroft said.

After that they had tea and talk about... I actually don't know, they talked and talked until they are talking about embarrassing stories about themselves.

"The trio cursed for the first time the other day. I didn't get mad. We was watching "SpongeBob." (y/n) said. "Something happened to Patrick. Out of nowhere Norman and Rei got mad. They're like, "shit!" I was shocked. I said, "wait, what? What did you say?" And Emma's like, "shit! They got Patrick. You not watching?" I said, "whoa. All right." She paused for a minute finding a laughing Norman, Rei, Emma and a chuckling Ciel. She chuckled a little and continued. "Here's why I didn't get an attitude. I'm gonna tell you why I didn't get an attitude. I didn't give them attitude because I remember my first time cussing." She laughed a little and continued.

"My first time cussing was 'cause mom smacked me in front of company. My friends was over our house. Me and Rui are downstairs. We're playing, we're having a good time. Mom comes downstairs, she said, "hey. I told you to keep it down. You don't run this house, I do, okay? With that being said, that's it. You're done. Go to bed." Smacked the both of us. Sent us up to our room. Now you know when you get smacked when you're a kid you get hyped when you get by yourself." (Y/n) said. Rui is now laughing and is now choking to death- I mean Rui is now laughing and hugging her sister.