sarcasm

Harry licked a circle around his tip, teasing a little but not too much, knowing how much Zayn was craving a release. But he also knew they both wanted it to last.

After teasing for as long as he could, he slid Zayn as far into his mouth as he could, letting him hit the back of his throat as his eyes watered.

Zayn: "fuck baby...I need you...don't fucking stop"

He knew exactly what to say to turn Harry on even more, more than he'd ever been before and he was loving it.

He slid Zayn in and out of his mouth multiple times, gagging with each touch to the back of his throat but constantly craving more.

Zayn: "I know you like when I talk to you...fucking take it. Take it all"

He grabbed Harry's curls and aided him, pushing his head up and down and letting out loud groans of pleasure, not caring who was around or walking down the hallway and able to hear.

Zayn: "I...I'm gonna come for you..."

Harry pulled off of Zayn and replaced his mouth with his hand, wanting to watch Zayn finish for the first time.

He moved his hand as fast as he could, watching Zayn fall into a state of complete pleasure with each and every stroke.

Zayn: "fu...fuck!"

He let it out, watching the white substance that made Harry so proud, land on his tattooed chest and on the sheets.

Zayn: "that was the best fucking orgasm I've ever had"

Harry smiled, looking slightly embarrassed.

Zayn: "now let me fix you up"

Harry: "no...it's uh...it's okay"

Zayn: "did I not turn you on enough?"

He looked defeated, like he didn't do his job.

Harry: "no z, the opposite actually"

Zayn looked down to see Harry's soft length.

Harry: "this is kinda embarrassing but...I kinda already finished"

And Zayn swore he fell in love at that last statement.

Zayn: "you know how happy that just made me?"

Harry: "that I came already?!"

Zayn: "babe you came hands free...with me."

Harry: "it was your talking"

He brought their lips together in a long kiss. No tongue or forcefulness behind it, just pure love that neither of them were ready to admit to just yet.

Zayn: "you mean the world to me, and that was the best blow I've ever had. Seriously"

Harry: "are you sure it was okay?"

Zayn: "babe it felt amazing, I've wanted that for so long. Thank you for making it happen."

Harry: "I'm glad I never did it with Lou...cause it made tonight that much more special. I love sharing first times with you."

Zayn smiled, his cheeks aching from the constant flex of muscles.

Zayn: "let's get cleaned up and ready for bed, we've gotta get up early"

Harry: "mkay"

They rinsed off together, happy that they reached their second big milestone together after the kiss, and feeling absolutely whipped for one another.

They both were scared. Neither of them had felt this way about anyone before, but it was a beautiful feeling, and they didn't wanna share it with anyone else.

Zayn: "ready for bed bub?"

Harry: "do I get to be little spoon?"

Zayn: "after the blow you just gave, you can have whatever you want"

Harry giggled, his cheeks flushing red, but zayn kissed away the blush and slid himself under the sheets with a sigh of relief.

He knew they'd only get roughly 4 hours of sleep but it was worth it. He was so happy to be moving in the right direction with Harry, and he was definitely falling for him by the second.

Harry slid in a few minutes after him, his curls smelled of strawberry and lavender, a scent Zayn couldn't get enough of as he buried his head in them.

Zayn: "night baby"

Harry: "goodnight"

They fell asleep, totally worn out from the show and their night full of just them, but were woken up only a short 4 hours later by the sound of Harry's alarm.

Harry sat up, the morning bird he was, but zayn pulled him back in wanting the warmth of his body close.

Zayn: "no, just a few more minutes"

Harry: "I love zayn cuddles, but we gotta go"

Zayn: "fuck vocal treatment"

Harry: "I need it, you destroyed my throat last night"

Zayn giggled but Harry was serious.

Harry: "I'm serious babe, come on"

Zayn: "but why do I have to go?"

Harry: "because if you don't hit your high notes you'll let everyone down"

Zayn: "damn...that's harsh"

Harry: "you have over a billion fans Z"

Zayn: "ugh it's just too early"

Harry: "we can come back and take a nap later"

Zayn: "fine, gimme a kiss"

Harry turned his head, pulling Zayn's hands from around his torso and placed a sweet morning kiss to his lips.

Zayn: "good morning"

Harry smiled at how bad of a morning person he was, but he couldn't help but love that about him at the same time.

It only took them about 15 minutes to throw on some sweats and meet the guys and some of their team in a back room of the hotel for treatment.

Liam: "morning lads"

Harry: "good morning!"

Liam: "someone's in a good mood"

Zayn smiled at Harry's mood, somehow being able to lift his. But he didn't mind at all.

Niall: "he definitely got laid last night"

Louis looked away, not wanting anything to do with this conversation, so before the environment became anymore hostile, zayn shut it down.

Zayn: "no, he didn't, but we did spend some time together and it was much needed"

Zayn held his fist out and Harry connected his, bumping them together.

Their signature way of telling each other that they were there, when they couldn't express it in other ways.

Louis: "so damn cute huh?"

Louis sarcasm instantly brought Harry's mood down, and before Zayn could say anything to calm him down Harry was jumping down Louis throat.