Emotions taking over

Chris...

I put on my trunks and went down up the pool and jumped in the pool after I swam back up to the surface I saw Dinah sitting on the ledge of the pool with her feet in.

Dinah: Chris do you really think I changed a lot?

Me: well after that argument with Jada imma have to say yes cause you got meaner not coming close to me and now starting to be alone not talking to anyone.

Dinah: fuck man I'm just a crazy bipolar type bitch that needs again -cries- when I was in juvie I was bipolar now I'm out I went to counseling but every single one just says that I need to get out more, but I don't I want to stay in the house and do nothing except go in the pool or just walk around in the house I'm just an insecured teenager with nothing to do except to yell at people.

Me: Dinah there's a reason why your like this.

Dinah: no you don't Chris I was like this since the 5th grade I was alone sad I-i don't know what to do I just have a bad life and relationship with ppl.

Me: Dinah I can help just this once please.

Dinah: Chris no it's okay I need to figure out what I'm going to do for right now.

Me: are you sure cause I ha-

Dinah: I most sure Chris I promise.

Dinah...

After me and Chris talked I made a decision of not hurting people and yelling at them I guess that I might need a little help but overall I just can't help by screaming at people I'm a alone person and a few years back I was bullied and two days later I tried to kill myself I couldn't take it no more when I was 5 I wanted to know if I had a brother but my parents kept it a secret from me and I didn't know until when I was now 16 and I found out that I have a brother my life is so complicated right now.

Chris: hey Dinah?

Me: what do you want Chris.

Chris: I want to show you something.

Me: okay let's go.

Chris: no this is an surprise close your eyes.

Me: okay -closes eyes-

Chris: are they closed?

Me: yes they are waiting for my surprise.

Chris: I know your pissed at Jada so I brought you this, open your eyes.

Me: -gasps- a diamond necklace and a diamond mask are you serious.

Chris: yea me and Ty chipped in to buy this for you.

Me: this is awesome like for real I love it oh thank you Chris thank you.

Chris: your welcome and there's another surprise.

???: why there is a surprise for you Dinah.

Me: -turns around- babe oh my gosh your here.

Vanessa: why I am here just for you.

Me: I love you so much like I swear, and you too Chris.

Vanessa: I love you too.

Chris: oh aight cause I was about to say that you didn't love me no more.

Me: yes I do okay Chris damn.

Vanessa: so Dinah I missed you did you get my messages.

Me: every single one of them.

Vanessa: well good cause I thought you didn't.

Me: I needed a new phone cause Chris broke my screen like badly so him and my brother brought me gifts and before that they brought me a diamond necklace and a diamond mask so I got necklaces, a diamond mask, a Lamborghini and a new phone.