Court Day pt. 2

King...

What's up guys I'm King Stevenson well my name is Tremaine, I'm 16 years old my sister is Jazmine Stevenson were twins I really don't know my mother but I guess she's in jail. I'm with my step mother Karrueche Tran she's so nice but she works a lot she's a lawyer in New York the best in the business. I'm 6'1 I have a girlfriend name Michelle, I can sing my ass off, my nationality is black, Vietnamese, part Jamaican. I remember that I was little I had brothers and sisters I guess it was my imagination all I have is a piece of my family photo of me and Jazmine my mom and dad that's all. Today me and Jaz has to go with my step mom for a court session I already know it's gonna be boring well at least I got my sister to play with.

-at the courthouse-

I sat down on the bench then I saw this sexy ass girl come in she got that perfect curves with that dress fuck she's perfect.

Me: aye yo ma lemme get ya number.

???: I'm sorry I'm already taken better luck next time.

Me: damn how about a one night stand.

???: that's not gonna happen at all but if you want my number, here text me later.

So I got her number without her name hmm that might be a win lose situation not bad. It's been a few hours secrets had been revealed and that sexy ass girls name is Dinah damn I never knew that God made a perfect girl.

Judge: okay now this case is on pause until on April 22nd on other wise Mr. Brown would not see Ms. Rogers and Mr. Alsina will not see Ms. Dunkley till then, next case Stevenson vs. Summers is next.

The judge banged the mallet and my god mother said to said here and we have to stay through another few hours of my life.

Me: Jaz why do we have to stay again but other people are leaving?

Jazmine: mom said that this case is important I guess.

Me: well that girl Dinah is here and someone next to her maybe her brother and on the other side her brother and they look aight.

Jazmine: well they are all cute.

Judge: okay this session is now in order! -bangs mallet-

Officer: case 224 Stevenson vs Summers case of having a weed facility.

Judge: okay bring them in.

When they walked in I saw black hair she reminds me of my mom... wait she is my mom.

Tyga, Ink, Dinah, Sofia, Monica, Jazmine, me: Mom?!?

Kim: hello kids I see that you all came to the case.

Tyga: but I thought that you was still in jail.

Lloyd: we are but this case is still open.

Judge: court is now in session.

Kim's lawyer: your honor my client Mrs. Stevenson had not been in that weed facility ever since these seven kids were born.

Samantha S.: actually I saw her in the trap house while she was helping the Stevenson family dealing.

Jazmine

Those other people is my brother and sisters I didn't know that, the judge called all of us to the front and had to testify.

Me: I don't remember anything at all, I remember is that I was there and King was right next to me sitting by my uncle and aunt.

Dinah: I remember is that I was with my brother and grandfather.