Kidnapped Again?

Kim...

I hate when my daughters like someone older than them okay I get it but their not the right age and not the right so me and Lloyd hatched up a plan to kidnap Dinah and Jada, Jada's parents asked us to take Jada away from August and I know just the plan to get her away from August.

Me: Lloyd you still remember the plan right?

Lloyd: of course I remember the plan hell we got half of the guys that we want Dinah to go out with and girls.

Me: perfect we finally have the best plan to get Dinah away from Chris damn I love you Lloyd.

Lloyd: love you too baby.

Me: so when do we take Dinah?

Lloyd: tonight when everyone is asleep and Chris is away with the baby.

Me: perfect look we'll go to the warehouse and check on our little guys and girls and See how their doing.

Chris...

Me, Dinah, and our baby girl Kristina are at my penthouse are watching TV and I been looking at kristina and Dinah because they look so alike but Kristy looks like me a bit.

Dinah: hey Chris you know how long I've been waiting to have sex with you?

Me: about almost a year now why you wanna?

Dinah: nah I was asking cause it's been a while you know that.

Me: yeah I do but we need to focus on our baby and being first time parents.

Dinah: yeah you right you right but baby Kristina seems so happy to see you.

Me: yeah I know looking just like us I'm lucky that I have you in my life, if you need anything I got you because your my life and so is Kristina.

Dinah: but you know thoes two huge teddy bears that your friends gave us for Kris?

Me: yeah one here and one at your house why?

Dinah: well can you take care of kris cause I need to take care of a few things.

Me: yeah sure, Aww look at Kristy she's asleep look imma drop you off and I'll call you when I get back to the house.

Dinah: alright come on I'm ready.

I put Kristina in her car seat and walked out the door with Dinah, I love my girlfriend and daughter their both in my life and I can't leave their side at all.

Me: wait Dinah how does your parents react when we're together and have kris.

Dinah: their pissed that you got me pregnant, and helping you get out of jail all of this dumb shit.

Me: well they need to go somewhere with all of that I love you and that's all your my girlfriend and I have a daughter with you.

Dinah: you right they don't control my life no more only you, Sofia, Tyga, and Kae, they accept it but not my parents.

Me: look I want you to be happy my daughter is happy.

Dinah: I know but the last two months that you was in jail Monica was the only one to support me in bad ways you know I'm bipolar.

Me: yes I do know everyday I was thinking of you and baby Kristina that's all no one else just the two of you, look were here just get some sleep tonight and tomorrow I'll call you.

Dinah: alright I'll see you later and kids Kristy twice once for you and once for me.

Me: you know I'll do it for the both of us look you had a long day just sleep.