6 Months Later

-6 months later-

Jada....

Me and Dinah have been in a hell hole since the first day that we got kidnapped I still feel uncomfortable walking around naked in the house just because he wants to have sex at any time he wants.

August: Jada come here.

Me: yes?

August: go and get dress were going to Chris's house.

Me: okay.

I went in the bathroom and found a pair of green and black shorts a black and green shirt and adidas , gosh I want to go back to school I miss my friends but one mostly is my childhood best friend Melissa.

August: come on.

Me: okay I'm coming.

I walked out the house with no sweatshirt just a hat still have to cover my face still a shame to hide my face.

Dinah...

Thank god that I'm not chained any more to the bed I can finally roam free around the house but not outside smh I walked out to the pool and put my feet in.

Me: finally no chains, no whips no nothing to hold me back, um Chris what are you doing?

Chris: swimming in the pool hello.

Me: no what's with the gay ass white girl blonde?

Chris: hey don't fuckin put me on my bad side.

Me: but still the gay ass white girl blonde you should've got a honey blonde I can help you.

August: Chris with your idiot ass where are yo- ohh hey Dinah.

Me: hey????

Jada: hey D.

Me: hey nice green and black clothes.

Jada: shut up man its was quick I ain't gonna get all fancied up to come here.

Me: whatever at least I got those chains off of me.

Jada: oh wordd congrats for you.

Me: thanks but still I can't walk out the house without Chris right next to me.

Jada: damn that sucks how many times that you tried to escape?

Me: let me see about 8 times.

Jada: wha- 8 times?

Me: well yea in the past six months ten times about two per month but I miss two.

Jada: Dinah your crazy come on man your smarter than that.

Me: it was worth a try to do it when he wasn't home I had a bobby pin in my hair and picked the lock and ran off to different places but he can still find me.

Jada: D come on it's been six months were worth even more and I just want to hold it off till we get caught.

Me: eh tru, Chris what are you doing?

Chris: nothing just admiring your body.

Me: well don't.

Jada: Dinah be nice.

Me: what I am I promise.

-2 hours later-

Me: -snoring-

Jada: wake up Dinah.

Me: what?

Jada: wake up you been sleeping for two hours now.