Returning Of The Stevenson Family

-Three months later-

Dinah...

I still can't believe that those other kids are my brother and sisters, Sofia was sexy too damn man and King goddamn he's perfect looking like a snack, Jazmine looks aight but she's the only straight sister out of four girls but she knows that we can change her. it's been three months and I'm still pregnant with Chris' baby I wish I can see him I guess we can sneak for a few weeks.

Hey babe can u talk rn?- me

Yeah what's up- bae👑💍💋💘

Can we see each other like rn- me

I'm not on heavy guarding but Sofie is here too she's gonna allow me to go- bae👑💍💋💘

Okay imma be by the swings- me

Alright see you soon babe love you- bae 👑💍💋💘

Bye babe love you too- me

Monica: Dinah you aight?

Me: yeah imma go meet with Chris you do not tell anyone else you got that?

Monica: yes I got it Dinah I promise I won't tell anyone.

Me: good see you later.

I went out the house and into the park I can't remember when I went to a park damn, five minutes passed by then I saw Chris walking towards the swings I smiled because it's been three months since I seen him.

Chris: hey Dinah I missed you so much.

Me: hey Chris I missed you too.

Chris: how's the baby?

Me: doing okay three months in.

Chris: so did anyone follow you here or you walked by yourself?

Me: myself I told Monica that I was coming and I told her not to tell anybody.

Chris: oh aight damn a month that I didn't see you but I remember that you told me about this park no people no children all perfect.

Me: yeah I remember that I discovered this park this is my quiet tim- hold on...

-phone convo-

Me: hello?

Sofia: you have to come home now cause King and Jazmine are here.

Me: you serious I'm here with Chris -sigh- okay I guess I can.

Sofia: okay see you in a few minutes.

Me: bye.

Sofia: bye.

-end phone convo-

Me: I have to go I guess imma see you soon bye Chris.

Chris: okay see you tomorrow.

I kissed Chris on his lips then he kissed my stomach and walked away I wish that me and Chris can see each other every day but the court is keeping an eye on the both of us, I made it back to the house I walked in and saw my brothers and sisters sitting on the couch and floor.

Me: uh hey everyone.

Tyga: come here their gonna bring momma and daddy here so I don't want you to think about Chris for a second okay Dinah?

Me: yes Michael I won't think of him but imma think about my baby.

Officer Rivera: the Stevenson kids?

Ink, Tyga, Monica, Sofia, Me, King, Jazmine: yes?

Officer Rivera: here is your mother and father, bring them in.