Chapter 8: The Night After

We got home later that evening and I hurried upstairs to change. I wasn't used to wearing dresses like this and couldn't wait to get out of it. I sat on the bed to take off my heels and nylons. I looked in the mirror and giggled as I saw Namjoon sneak into the room and shut the door behind him. "What are you trying to be sneaky for?" He walked over to the bed and slowly lay me down, kissing me softly. I kissed him back and sighed. "Sneaking kisses?"

He looked down at me and smirked. "You look beautiful tonight, Haruna," he said as he placed his hand on my cheek. "I didn't want to keep my hands off of you."

"It was hard for me too," I said. "But we're home now." He kissed me again, this time a little deeper. I wrapped my arms around him as we kissed. He sat up and began to unbutton his shirt. I reached up and began to do it for him before I started kissing his neck.

"Baby girl, " he moaned softly. "That feels nice."

"I told you I'd show you that I'm all yours, Daddy," I said.

"Oh I know you're mine baby girl," he reached behind me and began to pull my zipper down and then lifted my dress over my head, tossing it to the floor. Leaving me in only a lacey black bra and matching panties. His eyes roamed my body before he slowly lay me down and spread my legs apart.

I watched as he did and sighed softly. "Joonie," I sighed as he began to pull down my panties. He looked at me and smiled as he began to stroke my pussy.

"You look so good baby," he said as he kneeled in front of me and began to finger me.

I gasped as I felt his finger enter me, beginning to rub my clit. "Oh god daddy," I moaned. "Please don't tease me like that."

"I'm not going to tease you, baby," he said as he began to kiss my stomach and work his way down to my hot mound, softly kissing my wet folds. I watched him slowly kiss me, a soft moan coming from his lips. My body tightened as I gasped, feeling his tongue jut in and out of my pussy. I grabbed hold of the blanket and pushed myself closer to him. "That's a good girl," he whispered as he spread my lips apart and ran a finger over my swollen clit. I felt my body tighten more. "But I'm going to have to punish you for talking to another man tonight." He began to circle his thumb around my clit, making me shiver and tighten at the same time.

"What are you going to do?" Without answering I watched as he placed his tongue over my sensitivity. I moaned loudly and grabbed hold of the blanket tighter. "Oh fuck, Namjoon!"

He looked up at me, still going to work. I closed my eyes tightly as he quickly licked and kissed me, not watching as he stuck two fingers into my and hooked them and I could feel them touching my cervix. I moaned louder, almost at the edge of the scream. He softly bit down on my clit and stopped licking, still finger fucking me as hard as he could.

"You taste so good Haruna," he whispered as he kissed me hard and I could taste myself on his mouth. I opened my mouth wider to let his tongue in further and he bit my lower lip. I moaned loudly into the kiss as he slowly took his fingers out of me. "On your knees, baby girl. Let Daddy get you from behind."

I obeyed as I got onto my hands and knees, my body still shaking from the amazing tongue fuck I had gotten from him. He stood up behind me and I heard him undo his belt buckle and take down his trousers. I braced myself as he entered me from behind, slowly moving in and out of me at first and then faster and faster with each thrust. I grabbed onto the blanket, burying my head in the pillows.

"This is what you get for talking to other men," he groaned. "You fucking naughty girl. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry Daddy," I mumbled into the pillow.

"What was that?" He thrust harder, placing his hands on my hips.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" I moaned louder.

"That's a good girl." He thrust faster, moaning loudly. "Oh fuck Haruna. I'm going to cum."
"Hurry Joonie, I'm going to cum too," I leaned my head back as he softly grabbed my hair. With every thrust and every movement, we were in sync. "Fuck me, daddy. Faster."

One last thrust and I could feel him filling me with hot sticky. I screamed as I felt myself letting go around him, my juices mixing with his and I collapsed on the bed after he had pulled out of me and lay down next to me. I rolled over and placed my head on his chest, panting softly. "Haruna," he kissed me on the forehead.

****Later that night, Namjoon's point of view****

I woke up later that evening only to find Haruna sleeping soundly next to me. I softly moved a strand of her soft brown hair away from her eyes and she stirred softly, smiling. I kissed her forehead and got out of the bed, the sheet still covering the lower half of my naked body. Walking over to the tuxedo jacket I was wearing the night before I felt for my phone, feeling it vibrate.

It was a mass text message to me and the guys. "Emergency meeting tomorrow morning to discuss the upcoming tour. Don't be late."

I looked back over at Haruna and sighed. The tour. I didn't feel right about leaving her. I put my phone on the charger and crawled back into bed.