Chapter 7: The Gala

It's been three months now since I moved in with the guys and life was perfect. Our friendships have been stronger and the love between Namjoon and I has grown.  Tonight the guys were invited to a big gala in Seoul for the Korean music industry and we were all nervous. I hurried around the house helping the guys get ready mending tuxedo buttons and the last-minute ironing and hemming their pants and jackets. Once I was done with that I went into my room and saw Namjoon standing in front of the mirror wearing a black Prada tuxedo adjusting his bow tie. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him. He looked so handsome.  "You look amazing, my Joonie," I said as I walked up to him. He smiled as I stood next to him. I frowned because I looked so underdressed compared to him. It was the end of March and I was wearing a pair of jeans and his white hoodie. 

"Thank you, baby," he said. I smiled. "Aren't you going to get dressed? The limo will be here in a couple of hours." 

I nodded. "I am, I'm just seeing if you need me to do anything to help you get ready before I do." He smirked.

"A kiss would be nice."

I smiled. "I guess I could do that."

"Oh, you guess?" He chuckled as he wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me. I kissed him back. 

An hour and a half later, the guys stood waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me. "Haruna," I hear Jungkook call me. "Are you ready? They're almost here."

"I'm on my way, Kookie," I called from behind the door and I opened it. I went to the top of the stairs and stood looking at the guys. They all looked so handsome in their tuxedos. I slowly walked down the steps wearing a black designer dress and my hair curled. 

"Woah, Haruna," I heard Jimin say. "You look beautiful."

I blushed. Namjoon was fixing his cufflinks and then stopped to look at me and his jaw dropped. "Haruna," he breathed as he walked up the stairs and took my hand to help me down the stairs. When we got to the bottom of the stairs I linked my arm with his. 

"You guys look so handsome," I said. "Is the limo on its way?"

"Should be here any minute now," Jin said. 

We soon arrived at the gala and suddenly I was nervous. I stepped out of the limo and looked around. It was a red carpet affair and I have never seen so much press in my life. Namjoon stood beside me and sighed. "Are you ready?"

I shook my head. "No, not really. Maybe I should wait in the limo."

"Baby, it's going to be ok. We're nervous too," he held his arm out and we walked down the red carpet together. Once we got past the press we stepped into a giant convention hall where there were at least 20 other K pop bands. A man wearing a tuxedo and holding a camera walked up to the guys. 

"Bangtan Sonyeondan?" he asked. "Please follow me to take a picture."

Namjoon looked at me and I nodded that I was going to be ok as they walked over to the backdrop and began to pose for a picture. I stood watching them, not noticing someone was standing next to me. "Haruna?" I heard the voice say. "Makibi Haruna?" I looked towards the voice and blinked at the man standing next to me. 

"Yuto?" I asked. "Adachi Yuto?" I giggled. "Oh my god," I hugged him. "It's been forever!" He hugged me back. "Are you in a group too?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm here with my band Pentagon. What about you?" he looked me up and down. "How long have you been here in Seoul?"

I shook my head. "I'm not in a band, I'm just here as a guest for Bangtan." I looked towards the guys. It must have caught Namjoon's attention as he walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Namjoon," I said. "This is Yuto, from the band Pentagon. He and I used to go to school together."

"Nice to meet you," Namjoon said. I couldn't help but feel that his grasp around my waist felt a little tighter and it looked like Yuto sensed it too. 

"I'll let you guys mingle," Yuto said. "Haruna, it was great seeing you again."

"You as well, Yuta," I bowed as he walked away. I looked at Namjoon and noticed his jaw tighten. "Joonie, don't be that way. He's an old friend."

"Is that all?" Namjoon asked me. Oh my god, he was jealous. 

"Yes baby," I said. "Just a friend." I looked around the room to make sure that no one was in earshot of us. "I'm all yours."

"Prove it to me later," he smirked as I felt his hand on my ass. 

"I'll prove it to you now if I could." 

We were called to dinner and we all piled into the dining hall. We sat at our table and I sat between Jin and Namjoon. I tried to ignore the fact that I was just a house manager amongst a sea of famous people, but I somehow couldn't shake the feeling. And I think the guys noticed I was feeling the way I did.

"Hey Joon," I heard Taehyung call to him, "What do you say we bounce out of here after dinner?" He looked at me and I looked around the table.  

"If you guys want to stay please do.  This is your thing. I'm just here." 

"No, we'll leave," Namjoon said as he looked around the room, catching sight of Yuto. "It's better at home anyway."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you don't know this is Adachi Yuto from Pentagon. Be prepared to see a lot more of him coming up folks!