Chapter 4: "Just Call me Bangtan Momma."

We just sat there in bed in silence. So many questions running through my head. "Did we just do what we thought we did," I asked him? He looked at me and laughed. 

"Maybe,"  he chuckled. I looked at him in surprise and he laughed again. "Don't worry, we didn't. We started to but we both kinda passed out on each other." I facepalmed myself. 

"I'm sorry," I chuckled. "It was whiskey. Sometimes I can't handle myself with it." He took my hand away and smiled at me. 

"It's alright. But I have to say you're an excellent kisser."

I smiled at him as we both stared into each other's eyes. "You're not so bad yourself, Daddy." 

He smirked at me and leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Don't forget it, baby girl." He kissed my neck and I giggled. We both jumped when there was a knock at the door. "What?" Namjoon said.

"Hey, are you guys awake?" It was Jimin. "Don't forget we have a meeting at BigHit today."

"Fuck," Namjoon whispered and then spoke to Jimin. "Yeah, we'll be out soon." 

After we went downstairs and had breakfast I noticed the list of chores on the kitchen counter. All of a sudden I felt like Snow White and the guys were my seven dwarves. "Do you think you can handle those chores alright Haru?" Yoongi asked me. "Sorry we have to give you a list on your first full day here."

I shook my head. "No, these are actually fine. I take it Lucy told you I used to be a cleaner in Tulsa?" Yoongi nodded. I chuckled. "Ugh, that chick." 

"Guys, we better get going," Jin said. "We don't want to be late." 

The rest of the day flew by in a blur. That list of chores kept me busy. It seemed I did everything from washing the dishes to making their beds, to cleaning the bathrooms (I've never been in a house that had 3 bathrooms before!) I even did a load of laundry for each of the guys-- I was exhausted. 

I must have passed out on the sofa because before I knew it I was awakened by the sound of the guys walking into the front door. 

I stretched waking up.  "Haru, we're home!" I heard Jungkook and Taehyung say.

"Hey, guys!" I stood up and straightened out my shirt. "Welcome home." Namjoon winked at me before he walked into the kitchen. "How did the meeting go?"

"It went good," Jin said as he sat down across from me. "How was your first day of work?"

"It went great before I knew I was done with everything.  I wasn't sure when you guys would get home so I figured I'd wait to get dinner started." 

I went into the kitchen and started dinner. Once I was finished making a meal of rice, Korean fried chicken, salad, and soup, we sat at the table and ate. Namjoon sat close to me and placed his hand on my leg. I smirked, but not enough for the others to notice. "Bon appetit fellas," I said. "It's been a while since I cooked for my family, so I hope it's good." I blushed a little bit at my words and the guys looked at me.

"Family?" Jimin asked. "You consider us family, Haruna?" I nodded. 

"Well, yes. You guys took me in without any arguments, or have said a bad thing about me being here." I looked around the table at the guys. "Well, at least not around me."

"We've been talking after the meeting and we really like you being here," Yoongi said. "It's a big help." 

"Thank you," I said. 

"And besides," Namjoon said. "It's nice to have someone I can talk to at night." 

"You guys are the best," I said. "And trust me, if you guys need anyone to talk to or even if you want me to listen to your lyrics or watch you practice dancing I'm happy too. Just call me Bangtan momma."

They all laughed and raised their glasses. I raised mine too. "A toast!" Taehyung said. "A toast to Bangtan Momma!"

"To Bangtan Momma!" we all cheered. We all laughed and finished dinner. It was great to be with family again.